[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 9:58am
Quote Post
i am using fiddler as well and its still sos at 90% i have cleared cache about 900 times i have even reinstalled fiddler and still not working  :cry:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 10:00am
Quote Post
Thanks incredible fantastic :mrgreen:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 10:16am
Quote Post
it works i just did it... but slow does it matter wether the files have been moved or not for the hack checks removed to still work?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 10:36am
Quote Post
does the new hack work on v74 v13
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 10:41am
Quote Post
Thanks slowmo for fast update. has anyone found a way to unlock the battleship and battlecruiser yet?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 10:45am
Quote Post
ok sounds good slow ty and it works great so to all who cant get it to work ur doing something wrong!! and slow wasnt sure sorry dont know much about this stuff trying to learn..
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 11:01am
Quote Post
im not doing anything wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the program loads i see the blue page pic and it loads to 90% nothing was done wrong it wont load all the way, sp appearantly there is a problem of some sort in the file where it wont load properly for everyone as im not the only one having loading issues with it. Im not in any way criticising slowmo im grateful hes got a new file all im asking is to recheck it to make sure it completely right as it locks up loading at 90%
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 11:05am
Quote Post
locks up at 90% for me aswell ive uninstalled program and it still does the same but i am a noob
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 11:06am
Quote Post
works fine for me...
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 11:08am
Quote Post
maybe im doing something wrong but i did exactly what i di before to get it on  (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 11:16am
Quote Post
im a noob too if it works for me it should u as well
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 11:22am
Quote Post
i aggree just dont no where im goiing wrong
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 11:24am
Quote Post
How can i remove the lvl checks?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 12:20pm
Quote Post
To be honest bro,

I just uuse it to setup my fleets now once i hit a base i turn it off (broken image removed)

Solves the sos issue for me ^_^ Guys have fun with it for what it is instant u pgrades instant res instant ships without having to keep changing codes.

If it sos's in a base or something then turn it off when your hitting.

If you are not able to load the game make sure your rule is updated and your running the right path.

Cache is cleared and you have closed all browsers before opening fiddler then restarting BP.

If it still doesnt work after that then -_-

working fine for me.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/06/2012 12:22pm
Quote Post
For all you guys loading upto 90%

Try using Google Chrome works a charm for me.

Or try different browsers making sure to kill ur cache before hand and follow the usual hoopla.