Sieger: Level Pack
http://www.kongregate.com/games/gmentat ... level-pack
Shots taken is 4bytes x1, but since almost every level (maybe all of them, haven't finished yet) has a 3 shot maximum at most, the game may say that you failed the level before you manage to find the address. And the value does not appear to remain the same between attempts.
Now, again pestering you AOB pros
I found this in the code, under public function sendBullet:
}
var _loc_2:* = this.levelInfo;
var _loc_3:* = this.levelInfo.nshots + 1;
_loc_2.nshots = _loc_3;
which lead me to this:
//d6
_as3_setlocal <2>
//66 f5 1d
_as3_getproperty nshots
//c0
_as3_increment_i
So I thought the AOB to search for would be 66 f5 1d c0. Unfortunately, when I search for that in the freshly-loaded game, I get zero results. That confuses me, because even if I'm looking at the wrong section of code, shouldn't I at least FIND the wrong section of code?
Thoughts? Am I missing something glaringly obvious?