Skip to content
Locked

.sols not appearing?

-migrated-

3 posts

.sols not appearing?

Posted Jul 11, 2011 2:26 am

Multiple .sols for kongregate are not showing up. Some do, but not all. They are obviously being saved to my computer SOMEWHERE, I just cannot find them. Some examples include "How to Raise a Dragon," "MoneySeize," and "Gravitee 2," just to name a few off the top of my head.

Any suggestions/ideas as to where I could possibly find them? (broken image removed)

Re: .sols not appearing?

Posted Jul 11, 2011 5:55 am

Hm... Well, I seemed to have found where the missing .sols went. Apparently, I had two Macromedia folders, each with different shared objects, and the computer randomly decided to switch between the two to use. Problem solved, I suppose, but I have to ask. If I just delete one of the folders, after transferring all the files of course, will that fix it so that all of my .sols go to the remaining folder?

Re: .sols not appearing?

Posted Jul 11, 2011 2:35 pm

For vista
C:Users[User Name]AppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects[Randomletters/numbers]chat.kongregate.com

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

This topic is locked.