Ok they updated the game again and I took another shot at some additional hacks.
1st the updated infinite ball hack
66 E7 17 93 68 E7 17
66 E7 17 91 68 E7 17
I have found ball specialty hacks hard to accomplish without the game bugging on me but I have done a couple things. For instance I can make the specialty last forever once obtained. The problem is I could only do it individually for each one and I didn't want to find several codes. Also the graphics don't show it is a special ball, but the effect is still there. Anyway here is the one for infinite laser ball if you want...
d2 66 dd 10 4f a0 18 00 d2 66 90 10 4f b9 08 00 d0 66 ca 1a 12 08 00 00 d0 66 ca 1a 4f c4 16 00 26 48
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 47
...but I wont be perusing that line of hacks anymore so next update it wont work.
What I found more effective is editing what the effect do. This for instance makes the radius of the grenade large enough to clear the whole level instantly. Which nets an insane score I might add.
60 bc 0c 66 c8 22 4f b4 18 02 26 48
02 02 02 02 2d 3c 4f b4 18 02 27 48