The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack!
-migrated-
The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/18/2012 2:44pm
Quote Post

It's finally here! After weeks of intense work, we present to you the "Outrageously Large SOL Pack". Inside are the .sol files for over 400 badged games. All of these meet the requirements for at least one of the badges for the game. They are organized according to folders, with each directory listed accordingly.

Download Links:

-  Rapidshare Download: https://rapidshare.com/files/3906983721 ... g_Pack.zip
-  Mediafire Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ldt32rrm1nr17gm

- Kolonelkadat's amazing SOL Extractor: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack Extractor

Special Thanks To:

-  PseudoFamous
-  MisterHotStuff
-  KolonelKadat
-  VxD
-  SWF

I would not have been able to complete this project without them, so be sure to +karma them!

However, there are a few files that the pack is missing, these include:
-  Vector Conflict: The Siege (05 - 9787)
-  Heir (08 - 3831)
-  Larry and the Gnomes (08 - 5195)
-  Mechanical Commando 2 (07 - 0672)
-  Shadowreign RPG (06 - 4407)
-  The Company of Myself (06 - 4124)
-  Pillage the Village (Outside of Main Folder)

I am aware of that there are a few missing others, and if you have a completed SOL for these, be sure to upload them in the comment section. Leave any suggestions or anything you want to add to the collection in this thread. Please remember to test them on an alt to be sure the highscores are safe and if there are, please PM me regarding it.

Games That Have SOL Swap Detection:
-  Snailaid

Hope you enjoy using the pack and I wish you all happy badging. I'll try to update this at least once every 1-2 weeks. If you are unsure of how to use .sol files, refer to viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1947&p=19347#p19347

Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/18/2012 3:41pm
Quote Post
Good job!  (broken image removed)

Pillage the Village

Editing it is a pain in the ass.

More info: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=163
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/18/2012 3:49pm
Quote Post
cum here
Good Job!

Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/18/2012 4:10pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Good job!  (broken image removed)

Pillage the Village

Editing it is a pain in the ass.

More info: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=163

I forgot about that one, it is practically impossible to edit though due to the encryptions. I'll still add it to the list, so if anyone is willing to go through the pain of editing it, they can add it here. And thank you for the sticky as well, I'll be sure to update it when I have the time to (broken image removed)
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/18/2012 9:02pm
Quote Post
Cover Orange Players Pack:[attachment=0:3pf6pwx9]CoverOrange2_LP001.sol[/attachment:3pf6pwx9]Complete level 30 (or higher) for the badge to award
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/19/2012 3:27am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Here's that cookie you shamelessly asked for.  Congrats on putting together such a large sol back all by yourself without help from anyone else.  It must have taken quit some time!

(broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/19/2012 10:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Here's that cookie you shamelessly asked for.  Congrats on putting together such a large sol back all by yourself without help from anyone else.  It must have taken quit some time!

(broken image removed)
That's a big cookie... sure you can eat it all by yourself Mista_Waffles? I'd be most delighted to help (broken image removed)
And yes... I like it :p
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/19/2012 12:41pm
Quote Post
That's my goddamn cookie. You can have that chocolate chip in the upper right corner.
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/19/2012 3:39pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Mista_Waffles"
That's my goddamn cookie. You can have that chocolate chip in the upper right corner.

Can I has sum as well?  :roll:

Update on Mardek: Chapter 3:
I can get the 3rd badge right now, but I have to get the impossible first because completing the game now will prevent me from doing that...so hopefully I'm close to being finished!  (broken image removed)

This won't work, the impossible badge isn't awarded for loading the game...so you can't earn it with the .sol I'll provide later on.

[attachment=0:3abn5xmf]MARDEKv3__sg_0.sol[/attachment:3abn5xmf]
First two badges awarded  upon loading the game. Watch the play in the building in front of you; once all the freakin' talking and fighting is done the 3rd badge will be awarded. As for the impossible you'll have to complete it on your own.
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/20/2012 10:15am
Quote Post
Fine. Since I'm kind, you two can share the upper right chocolate chip. I tested out your SOL file, but didn't get any badges. I had already gotten the med, so it may be working for that, but I wasn't awarded the 2nd badge. As I wanted them in order, I didn't watch the play, but that will most likely work. It may be only me though, but if you have a backup of the game right before being awarded the 2nd badge that would be most appreciated (broken image removed) (And even more karma will be given (broken image removed) )

EDIT: And I did try saving and doing some other random shit, but the 2nd badge wasn't awarded.
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/20/2012 7:38pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Mista_Waffles"
Fine. Since I'm kind, you two can share the upper right chocolate chip. I tested out your SOL file, but didn't get any badges. I had already gotten the med, so it may be working for that, but I wasn't awarded the 2nd badge. As I wanted them in order, I didn't watch the play, but that will most likely work. It may be only me though, but if you have a backup of the game right before being awarded the 2nd badge that would be most appreciated (broken image removed) (And even more karma will be given (broken image removed) )

EDIT: And I did try saving and doing some other random shit, but the 2nd badge wasn't awarded.

That's weird... well this one should award the badge, I've tested it twice.
[attachment=0:1b5ppcdd]MARDEKv3__sg_2.sol[/attachment:1b5ppcdd]
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 02/21/2012 2:40am
Quote Post
Thanks! That one worked perfectly (broken image removed)
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/18/2012 12:04pm
Quote Post
I may seem like a bit of an idiot asking this, but is there a way to put all the SOL files down easily, or do you have to do them individually for each game?
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/20/2012 10:42am
Quote Post
It appears all of these sol files are only meant for mac pc. Could you upload another large sol pack where you can copy and paste into the folder and get the badges?
It is way too much effort to individually search these games and put them where they belong.
karma -1
for putting others without mac pc through hours of searching for sol files and replace the location files
Re: The Outrageously Large .SOL Pack! Posted on: 03/20/2012 10:20pm
Quote Post
There are Mac and PC folder, to effortlessly earn the badges just change the name of the folder to chat.kongregate.com and replace the current chat.kongregate.com.