Request: Crystal Saga
Anything would BE nice o.o http://www.kongregate.com/games/R2Games/crystal-saga
-migrated-
8 posts
Anything would BE nice o.o http://www.kongregate.com/games/R2Games/crystal-saga
Another badged MMO
Saga Starter Badge (5 points - 76 awarded): Reach level 10
Beetle Mania Badge (15 points - 65 awarded): Earn the "Kill, kill, kill!!" in-game achievement by killing 20 fire beetles
At least they look easy, though I haven't played the game yet.
Edit: Well it has Sacred Seasons beat at least. You don't have to run all over the map looking for NPCs.
The badges would take around 10 minutes to get, just follow the quest line until you get your pet, then open your character screen, go to achievements, select kill kill kill and click on the fire beetle text to go to them. Kill 20 of those (you can use the pet and/or afk mode), get the achievement. Both badges done. It's probably one of the easiest medium badges ever...
Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.
If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.
One thing though, for the people who would love to play another game or watch a video on their computer without the game's noise in the background, can someone make a "mute" AoB. I can't seem to find one in-game.
One thing though, for the people who would love to play another game or watch a video on their computer without the game's noise in the background, can someone make a "mute" AoB. I can't seem to find one in-game.
Mine shows a speaker in the lower right hand corner?
You're right. It was so small and insignificant that I didn't see it there, squished in right below the just as invisible options button.
I'm sure KBH works on this for those who hate MMO games.
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Isn't this game an MMO?
If it's an MMO, are most of them Server Sided?
Which means it would be alot harder to change anything?