Skip to content
Locked

Swords & Potions 2

This discussion is linked to Swords & Potions 2. View game

138 posts

RE: Swords & Potions 2

Posted Jan 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi. Do you know if there is any bot which is safe for this game? I searched on google, but some people told me I would be banned. I am just wondering if it's true or they just tried to scare me. Do you know if edgebee really bans people for using bots?

RE: Swords & Potions 2

Posted Nov 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Is there a way to complete the achievements only? example: easy badge 5pts sell 25 items.
I need it for badges really.

RE: Swords & Potions 2

Posted Nov 12, 2017 8:17 am
sweet_nath Posted on: 01/16/2016 10:05am

Hi. Do you know if there is any bot which is safe for this game? I searched on google, but some people told me I would be banned. I am just wondering if it's true or they just tried to scare me. Do you know if edgebee really bans people for using bots?


I do belive using bots could ban you, but maybe you should try it with a "smurf" account (just create a new one for testing bots, you know?). And is valid saying that you also should be careful when searching for theses bots. Hope i've helped you.

This topic is locked.