RE: War of Omens
I don't know where the checks are, but I've had more luck just changing the values instead of freezing them. Add a few zeros and be done with it.
AOB please!
33 posts
I don't know where the checks are, but I've had more luck just changing the values instead of freezing them. Add a few zeros and be done with it.
ty for the infos
I got connection error just for editing values, which is what I was doing before the campaign patch anyway.
Are you editing anything other than gold?
I tried changing each of the resources and hp without freezing it but had no luck
I tried changing the values in campaign mode and at first it seems to work, but as soon as the match is complete it does a check with the server and disconnects.
They must have updated. It is reverting numbers to default every other minute now. The changes won't stick anymore.
Well since the 1st of May the changes didn't work anyways due to server checks even for campaign games.
Looks like they fixed the automated clicking hack . After a few losses it stop's giving silver.
yep, none of the hacks works anymore
the botting thing still works. You don't need to lose; you just need to take three turns or something like that then quit out of the match.
The update says there is a new hack for this game, still waitting for release.
Love this game so i refresh this page again and again. It would very helpful if it is not another botting method.
im waiting for this ;)
i've tried to use speedhack for the daily reward and it kinda works (getting speedhack to 500 or something). except that they should have a timer somewhere to check on this. if we can change that counter/timer, we could get that 250*7 silver and 1 gem in much less time than 7 days.
but when the daily gets colectable either i click it and get disconected, or i close the quest window and when i open it again it's back to where it used to be
any ideas someone?
anyone tryed ingoat hacking or hacking somehow in the tourney?