Skip to content

Diablo 3

62 posts

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Apr 25, 2016 2:19 am

I still play as much as i can on the weekends. It's pretty fun.

Hoestly though, i feel that i didn't get the same experience as back when Diablo 2 was out.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Apr 30, 2016 1:59 pm

@Anubit3Blad3 - I've got the same feeling - I had much more fun with previous Diablo versions. Here I usually play for a week or two right after new season starts. Also I can't say that "I can't wait to see the new season".

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 2, 2016 9:59 am

I'm jumping in when there's new content and stopping as soon as that is completed. I find I'm not into the grind anymore and unfortuantely you can't stay competitive without it. 

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 4, 2016 9:18 am

Played a while ago, but not anymore.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 5, 2016 5:21 am

The grind does get tiring at times but i still love the game, just started season 6 and 5days later im at paragon 100+ with around 8hours of play, slow yes but where's the rush xD

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 11, 2016 10:19 pm

still play, currenly in leaderboards for season 6, 4 mans.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 24, 2016 2:26 pm

I rarely play D3 but i still play both modded D1 and D2

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 25, 2016 3:33 am

Never played Diablo 3, seen gameplay though. The closest i've played to it would be the FATE series by WildTangent. Really a great game, play it on and off randomly throughout the last few years but its always fun to play for a few hours and grind or something. 

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 25, 2016 5:10 am

Wasn't a big fan of Diablo 3, but if you want a good game with similar qualities, Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, and the FATE games are a great alternative, wish you fun!

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Jump on for the Seasons if nothing else. Worth playing for a little while to see the new gear they are bringing out.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Aye. I have it on both pc and ps4, and I still play it on ps4 from time to time. I personally think it is a decent game, it does feel a bit natural on ps4 than pc for me, and you can do a dodge roll in the ps4 also.

RE: Diablo 3

Posted May 30, 2016 3:56 pm

The mods for D2 LoD were insane. Lots of fun!

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Jun 6, 2016 8:29 pm

Just started playing it in Hardcore...lost a para237 monk but still have lots of morale to play through again

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Jun 8, 2016 3:42 pm

"The mods for D2 LoD were insane. Lots of fun!"
Yes :D

RE: Diablo 3

Posted Aug 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Diablo 3 is going to be a crap now becouse season after next season nothing new