[Resolved] How long will it take for the donation points to be added?
Donation points

I made a new account to ask this. I've been away a while and got point blocked. That's understandable. But you guys do good work and I'm not always able to be as active as I want, so I decided to make a donation. Unfortunately I wasn't able to log into my account (I suppose because of the point block). How long will it take before the points are added and I can start logging in as myself again?

Gracias!

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

lmfao.  It's not magic.  Check this list: https://konghack.com/paypal/donators.php

You weren't logged in, so they went nowhere.

I looked through the system, we don't have an account called "Inigo Montoya", nor any derivative such as "inigo" or "montoya".  If you'd provide an email address or a valid account name, I can re-assign your donation to that account.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

disgruntled old man
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/15/2014 10:57pm

I looked through the system, we don't have an account called "Inigo Montoya", nor any derivative such as "inigo" or "montoya".  If you'd provide an email address or a valid account name, I can re-assign your donation to that account.

I checked too. At first I was like, "Nice, a Princess Bride quote." then I was like, "...or is he trying to tell us his username so he gets credit for the donation..." so I checked, and it wasn't there. Oh well, can't do anything until he provides that info. Can you cross reference the email from the donation to the user accounts? Either way, you killed my father, prepare to die.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
The Laziest Man on KongHack
gates Posted on: 08/16/2014 3:27am

you killed my father, prepare to die.

Inconceivable!

HA! My bad. 

For the record, I tried to log in several times, but each time it took me back to the home page.

My account name is Waiting4Coffee

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Well, there you go.  It's all reactivated and linked up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Awesome! Thanks again!