[Resolved] Points Not Awarded for .sol File Submission
Points Not Awarded for .sol File Submission Posted on: 10/25/2014 2:59pm
Quote Post

As the title says. A few days ago, I submitted a .sol file for Back to Zombieland (https://konghack.com/game/display/108742-back_to_zombieland), but was never awarded any points for it.

Admittedly, it's been a few months since I've submitted a .sol file - but the last time I did, the points were awarded instantly. So my question becomes: has something changed, or was there an error?

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Points awarded.  I'll have to take a whack at the programming tonight.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Can you give us another way to upload sols?
I have lots of sols that I save for the heck of it.

My problem is that when I upload a sol it's download.txt. I have noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem because other people have uploaded sols and it has turned into download.txt.

Maybe you could have an option to upload sols from the "My Files" location on Konghack?

Or something needs to be fixed about the sol uploads option, so it takes the sol files.

Hopefully We can find a solution to this because eventually I will be point dropped without being able to contribute my sol files.

Thank you, if you can help.

TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

You could always suck my dick.

I know SOL's are broken.  I update posts when shit is fixed.  Obviously I haven't had a chance to tear that system apart and rebuild it.

Alright.
I guess I will wait for the fix.
Sorry if I pissed you off.
My bad.

TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Just got twitter up and running again.  I'll try and knock out SOL's as soon as I can get another breath.  The last couple weeks have been busy as hell.

TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Made some improvements to the file manager.  The new plan is to have you use the file manager to get everything uploaded, then "link" your file instead of upload it in the SOL submission system.  Once a file is "linked", you will no longer see it in the file manager.  Should you replace your SOL link, it will re-appear in your file manager.

I'll update again once this is done.

TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

SOL Files are good to go again. :)

Have fun!

The File Manager option works for me.
Thanks for the fix!