Skip to content
[Request]

Gems of War [Steam]

This discussion is linked to Gems of War. View game

170 posts

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Mar 20, 2017 1:13 am
gypsy64 Posted on: 03/17/2017 10:46am

I was first in pvp last week and this week i load 2 milion in one gilda, but i see other higlander in first position so i think that i had rapport from inside the facebook group for GoW Italy.

I have one more question, how did you manage to earn so much gold in this game? Was it legitimately or was it through the use of hacks/cheats? If it was the latter, could you please elaborate on your ways of aquiring so much gold?

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Mar 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Hipercore :i earn gold  in PvP, i have not problem of time because i had knee operation and still three weeks to go in this chair sad

Zenwaichi : Normally I respect the work of others. For this game I paid 60 € in bouns which are now lost.
To my opinion this game as an experience to single player because there is no real-time confrontation between players. The only satisfaction could be among the first in pvp ranking but also takes a long time with tricks.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Mar 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Gold is not that hard to make you only need some bonuses from armor.usually i do 500k gold on the pvp ranking every week. i dont know if theres a faster method than ranked pvp to earn gold

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Mar 30, 2017 9:48 pm

I know most advanced Cheat Engine users already know how to do this but I thought I would explain it to the new users who are still trying to figure it out.

The new event, "X Marks The Spot", requires you to play treasure hunt for rewards but this will also work for most events like this. I know a way to claim all the rewards in one Treasure Hunt game. Simply follow these instructions:
​
 

  1. Start a Treasure Hunt game.
  2. Make one move.
  3. Open Cheat Engine.
  4. Select First Scan, choose EXACT VALUE. 
  5. Scan for the value "1".
  6. Go back to Gems of War and make one more move.
  7. Open CE again, select "Scan Type" and choose "Increased value by..." and keep the "Value" set to "1".
  8. Click "Next Scan".
  9. Keep making one move at a time and going back into CE and scanning for an increased value of 1 until you have only one or two found addresses.
  10. Right click the address that CE found and click "Change value of selected address". Type in "150000" (I know that seems like a lot but just do it).
  11. If CE found two addresses (sometimes it always finds two), change the other address to "150000" as well. When you go back into Gems of War and make another move, you will notice that up top the move counter (clock icon) has changed to 150,000~. That means it works.

Go back into CE and finish the game.
When the game is done, it will reward you with 15,000 of the items required to claim rewards (I can't remember what they're called lol).



Congrats. You now have enough to claim all the rewards at once.

I hope this helps people.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Apr 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Well, cheat engine is really effective on this game. Thanks for bringing it on. As a beginner level user, even I made some good use of it.

I wonder if there is a way to access VIP chests without paying. I already have gems to spend but can't buy VIP. Where should I look for it? 

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Apr 26, 2017 11:11 pm
SahinKFan Posted on: 04/25/2017 12:36pm

Well, cheat engine is really effective on this game. Thanks for bringing it on. As a beginner level user, even I made some good use of it.

I wonder if there is a way to access VIP chests without paying. I already have gems to spend but can't buy VIP. Where should I look for it? 



I don't think it's possible to do this, if it is, as far as I know it's above most peoples skill level with Cheat Engine. I've heard of people managing to acquire Gems via editing addresses in CE but they never said how so it's possible it wasn't true or was patched.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Apr 28, 2017 1:26 pm

It got patched quite fast. It is/was possible.
Altering this function did the job:
this.m_bShowVIPChest

Edit:

It is still possible to access the menu.



However they added a secundairy check wich results in a freeze screen.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Apr 28, 2017 10:05 pm

i think game so easy to play. dont need trainer:D trainer so make game easy epic xD i love this game

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted May 3, 2017 9:11 pm
zaffixXx Posted on: 04/28/2017 9:26am

It got patched quite fast. It is/was possible.
Altering this function did the job:
this.m_bShowVIPChest

Edit:

It is still possible to access the menu.



However they added a secundairy check wich results in a freeze screen.
 


Could you explain how to do this for other users?

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted May 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Is there a way to edit "Magic" value of a troop? I tried searching for a bit but can't find.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted May 21, 2017 4:13 pm
SahinKFan Posted on: 05/21/2017 11:27am

Is there a way to edit "Magic" value of a troop? I tried searching for a bit but can't find.



Try searching 4 byte, and having a troop that adds magic with their ability use.  I.e. "add +5 magic when enemy is destroyed."  Search original first, then use ability, search new value, etc.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted May 21, 2017 5:45 pm
RangerJoe Posted on: 05/21/2017 12:13pm
SahinKFan Posted on: 05/21/2017 11:27am

Is there a way to edit "Magic" value of a troop? I tried searching for a bit but can't find.



Try searching 4 byte, and having a troop that adds magic with their ability use.  I.e. "add +5 magic when enemy is destroyed."  Search original first, then use ability, search new value, etc.



I actually done that but I think I skipped something, because when I start a new match, the value changes to its original so I have to search for it again and edit it. I was looking for a "edit it 1 time and use it until you log off" kind of a thing. But thanks for the answer! ^^ 

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Jun 7, 2017 12:38 am

Look at the ones that have positive points, that's a good start.  As with most hacks on KHUT, always start there.