RE: Idling to Rule the Gods
Is there a way to just change the number of Pet Stones I have? I really don't want to wait nearly two years or shell out upwards of $300 just to get all the pets and upgrades to make dungeons feasible. I'm trying to play around with it in Cheat Engine but I'm having so much trouble finding the place where those values change - the amount of stones I have does not seem to correspond to an actual value in the memory anywhere.
In times past I (and a lot of hackers in this site) tried to do the same, but it's almost impossible to change the value of Pet Stones directly. The best solution to solve your problem, in my opinion, is to use one of my savefiles (wink wink) since I used kjhendir's "Pet campaigns give full rewards instantly (No Google Chrome)" hack (when it was working) to have millions of Pet Stones. That way most of your needs will be fullfilled, and by the time they reach zero you'll already have a better way to grind for them (lots of pets with monster stats + completed challenges = lots of stones). Another advantage is that, since it's a savefile, until now no amount of updates made it obsolete, and it's still working fine as of today (as erpderp mentioned).
I'm kind of attached to my save file because of how much I've already done on it, which was why I was hoping just to do a bit of editing. But it sounds like that isn't going to happen...darn! I also don't know C Sharp so I won't be doing that. Guess it's the long way after all, unless the Pet Campaigns cheat gets updated to work again.