[Information] Speedhack no longer works in Opera forced flash update

Just thought I would give you a heads up. 

It seems the game in Opera has a forced update. Running version 17 of flash no problem, loaded game today to get met with Flash needs updating screen.  

HOWEVER It won't let you into the game unless you update, and as soon as you update to V18, the Speedhack stops working. giving the error 'failure determining what real gettickcount means' in Cheat engine, on the KHUT and Brandons trainer the speed hack also won't work when forced to update to V18 :(

Brandons trainer or KHUT Speed options no longer work either. 

Back to Firefox it is I think for now. 

Flash Player has some security issues, so all versions but the latest have been disabled by the browsers. But I don't know why the speedhack isn't working, as the leethax animation speed is doing fine

Just let me sleep.

That explains it. I can get speedhack to work in Firefox even with the update. Just can't get it on Opera now

well I been having crazy issues with Coowon since around 3am est here also.. lol.. an tried updating the flash player (which I already had v18 installed) but it kept saying I was using v12.. so I went in and disabled the v12 in my plugins an things still are not right while running the game.. an been having crazy issues with the game sticking or lagging MAJORLY between screen with and or without the Coowon page speed enabled or not enabled..

shoot this really blew my mind my custom vtask bot had setting altered in the properties of the steps also.. lol.. an still struggling to try an get that ironed back out yet.. lol.. so from my stand point I am really unsure what is going on quite yet.. lol.. an I am the ONLY person that uses this machine so I know no one else has by chance messed anything up from this side, but I am wondering if someone has been in my box else way though.. first time in over 2 years my email box is being loaded with spam junk also.. lol.. an I 'have not used it on any new or goofy sites.. so as I said a lot of strange things happening within the last 4 days there, an in the last 9 hours on Coowon an my vtask script..

Hmmm, did AOE Buff and Attack on Brandons bot ever work with Leethax? I could have sworn I was using it the last few days with Leethax for the force drop.

Am I imagining things? ;lol

Edit: Yes, I am. I was using heroes who had AOE like QS and Nul :/

I can't function without caffene