[Resolved] KongHack trainer problems
Please, I'm stumped
KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/20/2015 5:26am
Quote Post

I know i posted about this under the forum bout the trainer, but I honestly dont know what to do, or where to do it, so im asking again

I like really need help, ive run through everything i could think of.
Allowing it to run because my anti virus blocked it
Downloading it again
Erasing it with my anti-virus
Downloading it AGAIN

The problem, as best i can describe it, is it just stopped working. It goes through the process of applying the hacks, but thats it. the hacks dont work ingame. When I first noticed that hacks had stopped working was after i had refreshed a game SAS 4 and reapplied them. They just stopped one by one, in game, on wednesday of last week 10/14/15
I also noticed that in SAS4 i couldnt apply AoB's or edit values, they just wouldnt change.

Games ive tried it on
NinjaKiwi(will edit this list when i try out more games)

1. SAS4
  2. BTD 5
  3. BTD 4
  4. Bloons Monkey City

Facebook

1. Farmville 2( one of the hacks still work on that game, and ive used it recently so i gave it another try, nada)

Kongregate

1. SAS4(Same result, which is nothing happened)

Im so confused as to why it just stopped......I virus scanned my PC and got rid of almost every virus, 
(Is it an IP ban?)

I really need help, 

Tommorow(10/20/15) im going to see if it works on my friends computer, and if it does, then its something with this one.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/20/2015 5:37am
Quote Post

It might just be that the games have been updated and the hacks no longer work. There is a halloween skin/update on a few games that could be the cause.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/20/2015 5:41am
Quote Post

But ive seen other people posting about using Konghack on Ninja Kiwi without problems recently, oh well, i will know for sure tommorow. maybe,

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/20/2015 7:33pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

which sas 4 hacks are not working? are you sure you selected the correct process?

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/20/2015 7:50pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Try an older game.

If the trainer loads up, it's working.  The hacks you're trying to apply may be outdated and broken, or you may simply be too retarded to apply hacks correctly.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/20/2015 7:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

My bloons monkey city hacks all work, so its not the hacks are broken.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/21/2015 12:12am
Quote Post

Yes, i checked the process manuaully each time, i load up everything the right way, and ive used every hack available on the program for each game and none have an effect in it. 

Also, my younger brother is mentally retarded, thanks.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/22/2015 12:11am
Quote Post

When I try to download the konghack ultra trainer, it showed these details.....

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.42000
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.6.96.0 built by: NETFXREL2STAGE
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/Admin/Downloads/KongHackTrainer%20(8).application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\KongHackTrainer (8).application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Cannot create a file when that file already exists. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700B7)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [10/21/2015 5:09:18 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\KongHackTrainer (8).application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [10/21/2015 5:09:18 PM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
        - Cannot create a file when that file already exists. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700B7)
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.GetUserStore(UInt32 Flags, IntPtr hToken, Guid& riid)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore..ctor(ComponentStoreType storeType, SubscriptionStore subStore)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore..ctor(String deployPath, String tempPath, ComponentStoreType storeType)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.get_CurrentUser()
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/22/2015 3:57am
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here

Try running the install as admin, it seems to be having problems overwritting a certain file.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/23/2015 2:21am
Quote Post

So its just my Computer that is having problems with The trainer. I tested both it and cheat engine on my friends computer and his younger brother's computer and they worked fine. 

I am unsure why tho. 

I am thinking it has to do with my laptop. It is a Lenovo Ideapad s400 touch.

When i first got it, it ran fine blah blah blah, but the touch screen degraded to not touch anymore.
And when i updated it to windows 8.1, alot of the functions, like brightness, airplane mode, and the f4 button just stopped working.
Im thinking it has to be something with my computer and everything, not the trainer.
I wont have to worry soon, getting a job and a new computer with it.

The motherboard for this was built to take windows 7 software, and they just threw the touchscreen, which was configured for windows 8 on it, at least thats what the majority of what ive been reading has said.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/23/2015 2:37am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yeah, you did a Windows OS Upgrade.  Not a fresh install.  Windows upgrades tend to be all kinds of terribly fucked up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/27/2015 1:10pm
Quote Post

From my experience, before installing ultra trainer turn off your anti virus as it will block the installation process and then run the installer as admin. Whenever you use the ultra trainer you might need to turn of anti virus as might see it as a threat which it does on my computer.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 10/29/2015 9:14pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I remember that the firewall prevents the trainer from contacting with the server. You should allow it for your network.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: KongHack trainer problems Posted on: 11/04/2015 3:28am
Quote Post

Found out why it wasnt working at all....
That halloween update that changed alot of the main screens and character skins in BMC and SAS4 were apparently the cause of my problems.
Time to get back to applying hacks and having a good time.