[Information] Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info
Task List, Required Deploys and Heroic Battles
RE: Chapter 11 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/22/2016 5:44pm
Quote Post

Has anyone else had trouble finishing the "Use Valkyrie's Sacrificial Blessing x5" task? I can't seem to get it to count even once. I've tried with hacks, without hacks, PVP, Daily and Ch. 11, clearing out the cache between each try - nothing.  It still shows 0/5. Do you think it's a bug?

RE: Chapter 11 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/22/2016 6:21pm
Quote Post

I had the same problem with both valkyrie and scarlet witch tasks. disneys last email helped me fix it. if you have any isos that are related with both heroes related tasks remove the isos (i had both the chaos shield iso for scarlet with that never misses or fails and the 100% sucess of the sacreficial blessing on my valkyie). so after removing them and running their tasks in simulator for the needed times i managed to finish them without any waste of energy. i hope that disneys advice will help you resolve the problem as well.

RE: Chapter 11 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/22/2016 6:47pm
Quote Post

Remove the quick action aiso (or any other from other heroes) and it will work like a charm. You can use the intro of the simulator, it's always free and everything counts there.

Repeat after me

RE: Chapter 11 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/22/2016 6:59pm
Quote Post
mimikos Posted on: 08/22/2016 2:21pm

I had the same problem with both valkyrie and scarlet witch tasks. disneys last email helped me fix it. if you have any isos that are related with both heroes related tasks remove the isos (i had both the chaos shield iso for scarlet with that never misses or fails and the 100% sucess of the sacreficial blessing on my valkyie). so after removing them and running their tasks in simulator for the needed times i managed to finish them without any waste of energy. i hope that disneys advice will help you resolve the problem as well.

abuu Posted on: 08/22/2016 2:47pm

Remove the quick action aiso (or any other from other heroes) and it will work like a charm. You can use the intro of the simulator, it's always free and everything counts there.

Awesome, thanks!

RE: Chapter 11 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/22/2016 9:11pm
Quote Post

I guess somebody didn't read my post about what wasn't working, and how to fix it.

RE: Chapter 11 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/23/2016 1:01pm
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 08/22/2016 5:11pm

I guess somebody didn't read my post about what wasn't working, and how to fix it.

Yes and no. I used SW with her ability ISO'd (different ISO than the one you mentioned) with no problems. So I didn't stop to think it was a general bug affecting more than just her.

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/26/2016 2:45am
Quote Post

C12 is here, instead of new hero we get a lot of golds (128-256). That's some crazy over there. Also only 3 mission? Meh.

Repeat after me

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/26/2016 3:33am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 08/22/2016 2:47pm

Lol nice, thanks this helped me a lot

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/26/2016 7:08am
Quote Post

With so much gold given for free, some dark thoughts comes into my mind about the future of the game...

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/26/2016 7:24am
Quote Post
JoKeRu Posted on: 08/26/2016 3:08am

With so much gold given for free, some dark thoughts comes into my mind about the future of the game...

hmm, same goes to me

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
░░┬░░░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/26/2016 7:27am
Quote Post
macaister Posted on: 08/26/2016 3:24am

hmm, same goes to me

count me in on the dark sad thoughts :(

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/26/2016 11:16am
Quote Post

Could also be they just finally realized that new players don't stand a chance unless they get some proper rewards. These are proper rewards.

In order to really get anywhere in MAA you have to either spend ludicrous amounts of money buying gold, or you must have played the game regularly for at least 2 years or more. That's not exactly a very welcoming prospect for someone who has just started playing. With the kind of rewards given out now it's going to be significantly easier for new players to get started, and is something the honestly should have done years ago.

I'm hoping that's what it is. But granted, there is also an ominous "sinking boat" feeling attached to it.

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/26/2016 9:10pm
Quote Post

I dont go along with the boat sinking, why would they have fixed some hacks if they plan on shutting down. 

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/27/2016 1:08am
Quote Post

i start playing maa pd site since nov 2013, on april 2014 pd shutdown the game site. nowadays, i start playing maa fb on july 2016. i dont wanna say much, i hope this is not deja vu. i have long way to go to reach ch12. hail maa >_<

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
░░┬░░░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

RE: Chapter 11/12 Tasks & Info Posted on: 08/27/2016 2:16am
Quote Post

It's not just the amount of gold being given out. Songbird or whatever her name is was released within, what, three weeks of her pvp ending? As opposed to the usual two to two and a half months. That made me suspicious as soon as I saw she was available.