[Request] Roblox
This might be difficult because of its anticheat bullshit but apparently the trainer can bypass it.

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Roblox

This might be difficult because of its anticheat bullshit but apparently the trainer can bypass it.
Last Updated: 10/31/2017 08:28

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Customize your character and shoot the enemy off the small arena map enough times to progress.. Play Call Of Robloxia 5_Roblox At War
Roblox Posted on: 09/12/2016 10:39pm
Quote Post

I can assume this will be difficult if you want to hack a specific game in roblox so i guess i can request more general subjects like player points (although only some games will use them) i doubt there are any easy robux hack but reducing costs of gamepasses to free? the security for that is much less secure.

RE: Roblox Posted on: 09/14/2016 7:00am
Quote Post

As far as i know, there is only programs for that game, not sure if you can find anything under here

RE: Roblox Posted on: 09/17/2016 5:05am
Quote Post

i already know about the anti hack bullshit the only actual reason i made the request was because the konghack trainer doesnt enable the antihack the hardest part is likely to be finding ways to test it.

RE: Roblox Posted on: 09/25/2016 11:29am
Quote Post

I would also like to see one. I wish i knew how to because i would but im not into that much coding n stuff yet.

RE: Roblox Posted on: 10/19/2016 3:18am
Quote Post

i still have a cheat that lets you remove gravity and put it back on yourself as you please, i could post it up on dropbox if you want me to, its called Project Rasp
EDIT: i thought it was for roblox in general, not a specific game, sorry about it lol.

RE: Roblox Posted on: 10/21/2016 12:41pm
Quote Post

Guy i really hate roblox. Seriously its like Lego, just a copy of Minecraft.

RE: Roblox Posted on: 10/24/2016 1:18pm
Quote Post
Jessyca Posted on: 10/21/2016 8:41am

I find it funny how you have a Minecraft profile pic. Also, you're a guy in real life. 

RE: Roblox Posted on: 10/28/2016 7:08pm
Quote Post

Reducing the price of anything on the site is impossible. Simple as that.

As for in-game, if the Filteringenabled property (located in 
workspace ) is set to true, you cannot do anything at all if you don't have access to one of the programs being sold by specific people (All offsale as of atm). If it isn't, you can change certain values through the use of cheat engine. The game uses xor based encryption though so it'll be a bit difficult. If you hate having to bypass the encryption everytime then one thing you can do is get roblox from the windows store (requires windows 10). That client has no protection whatsoever: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/roblox/9nblgggzm6wm because microsoft is worried it might "hinder its quality"

RE: Roblox Posted on: 11/30/2016 1:56am
Quote Post
Jessyca Posted on: 10/21/2016 8:41am

Roblox came out before minecraft

RE: Roblox Posted on: 01/03/2017 8:07am
Quote Post

Roblox doesn't look so bad. But still prefer Minecraft.

RE: Roblox Posted on: 10/08/2017 10:16pm
Quote Post
Skippy Posted on: 10/18/2016 11:18pm

i still have a cheat that lets you remove gravity and put it back on yourself as you please, i could post it up on dropbox if you want me to, its called Project Rasp
EDIT: i thought it was for roblox in general, not a specific game, sorry about it lol.

could you drop the link? anything is better than nothing

RE: Roblox Posted on: 10/31/2017 8:28am
Quote Post

I just watched Anomaly's channel (If any of you guys know) that he decided to play "Counter Blox: Roblox Offensive"
I did play for a short time. I regret playing it because I got ear raped jfc.