Skip to content
[Request]

Clicker Guild [Steam]

This discussion is linked to Clicker Guild. View game

10 posts

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Dec 18, 2016 12:44 pm

I'll see what I can do but the annoying thing is that download is over a gb. The nation,not gigabyte. If this was built for browsers it would weight less than 30mb and would load extra stuff on the go when you need it

ancients are contiguous 4b addresses

 

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Dec 18, 2016 6:29 pm

you can use Double*1 like gold or hp monster and use 4bytes*1 for hero level or enemy count just try first time scan use value type ALL some time when value to small will takes a while but worth to wait if you really need that

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Dec 19, 2016 7:48 pm

#zoldyck

Man, I don't usually complain about it but it's not cool to submit multiple value hacks for the same game. You seem a bright fella so please from now on start to group them together.
example
[Gold,food,poop are double*1
 Gems,tv remotes and beers are 4b*8+6]

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Dec 19, 2016 11:11 pm

How do you use the trainer on other things than browsers. I selected the game after launching it but it doesn't show any codes or anything.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. You find the hacks then select the game process, and then apply said hacks. Thanks for the work.

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Dec 20, 2016 5:57 am
Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/19/2016 2:48pm

#zoldyck

Man, I don't usually complain about it but it's not cool to submit multiple value hacks for the same game. You seem a bright fella so please from now on start to group them together.
example
[Gold,food,poop are double*1
 Gems,tv remotes and beers are 4]


for myself think doing this is okay or not but since no one tell me i think is okay but since you this not cool then i will stop
thanks

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Jul 12, 2017 8:45 am

OK so after trying everything i could, I couldn't run you hack

Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/19/2016 2:48pm



I did the steps that Strider18 posted + followed the TuT of KonHack, everytime I try to apply it it says failed.. so no idea how to do it. IF you know away let me know.

I tried running in admin mode both KH and guild.exe.
tried KH > manual search "clicker guild" > select all in one > look for proccesses > search for Guild.exe > select it> Apply Hacks. > fails.

am I Missing a step lol or is the trainer no longer working.?
 

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Jul 12, 2017 1:16 pm

you are doing everything right(this hack is a bit peculiar because it needs to be applied while you play ie when you already are hitting monsters)

I also went and tested it but surprisingly it still works. You either applied the hack too soon or there's something quirky in your system

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Dec 11, 2017 9:50 am

Hi everybody,
I’ll try this hack but I have a question soon.
Is it possible to change the zone where we are ?
Because my game freeze very often at zone 350…

Edit : I've try the hack but after I see hack is working, I don't see anything ..

RE: Clicker Guild [Steam]

Posted Dec 19, 2017 2:55 am

I'll try it when I get a chance

Don't mind me, just your average gamer strolling through life.