Earth's Dawn
New hacks arrive... Let met just... one second ^^
I don't get it something. At what time, the game database will be update with this game ? DId I something wrong ?
5 posts
New hacks arrive... Let met just... one second ^^
I don't get it something. At what time, the game database will be update with this game ? DId I something wrong ?
New hacks arrive... Let met just... one second ^^
I don't get it something. At what time, the game database will be update with this game ? DId I something wrong ?
You're a moron. Making a new topics with the name of a game we don't have in the database won't magically create a fucking entry for you. Hell, you didn't even provide a damn link to whatever shitty game you're talking about. Considering you posted this in PC Games, and there's a half-dozen titled Earth's Dawn or something similar, what kinda voodoo magic do you think we can do here to figure out what the fuck you want?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Thanks for the answer, sir ! That's making sense indeed.
Here the Steam link : http://store.steampowered.com/app/494600/
I won't make the same mistake :)
If you were running the userscript, visiting the steam page would have added the game automatically AND awarded you 25 points.
Either way, I hit the page and loaded it in.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Thanks a lot for advice ^^