Best Adventure Games?
I am really trying to find good games for my computer,. Can you recommend or suggest me a good game that can run 4 to 6 gb ram?? thank you! :D
What's the best adventure Game for Computer???
7 posts
I am really trying to find good games for my computer,. Can you recommend or suggest me a good game that can run 4 to 6 gb ram?? thank you! :D
Been playing the fuck outta this game. Go get it. :D
http://steamcommunity.com/app/259680/
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Watchdogs! and GTA games
Life is strange if you lived under the rock at the bottom on the ocean.
I think most COD's run between or under 4-6g of ram as long as you have a decent enough graphics card to handle the video stress
As for 'best' adventure games, my list would be; Justcause 2(great game) earlier GTA games (3/San andreas/etc)
resident evil, marvel ultimate alliance 2, batman arkham series
GTA is the best :)