Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Turn off a hack?

How to turn off a cheat?

5 posts

Turn off a hack?

Posted Jul 10, 2017 12:51 am

Installed ultra trainer today and to test used the ivencible hack on EBF 4. How do I turn it off?

RE: Turn off a hack?

Posted Jul 10, 2017 4:04 am

I mean the player turn one...  sorry

EDIT:  Fixed. same way. Thank you

RE: Turn off a hack?

Posted Jul 11, 2017 12:39 am

You mean changing the code back to normal so you dont have to refresh ?
That'll prolly be too much work compairing to that you just can reload and contiune to turn off hacks

RE: Turn off a hack?

Posted Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Nop. The reload one. :-) I left game open by mistake and when I return hack was still enable. Though I needed to do something to turn it off.

This topic is locked.