Dope Slinger Tycoon
Hello! I recently stumbled across this rather entertaining incremental/idle game by accident called Dope Slinger Tycoon, and was playing for a few days before i had the thought to look on here and see if there were any hacks! Luckily someone had the same thought I did and decided to create one! I cant remember the name of who posted it right now, but basically its a line of code that you input into the save feature (which is a bunch of alphanumeric text that contains your game data. You can copy/past it into the import slot in the options to load your game.). So, my question is, does anybody have any idea as to how or where this line of code goes? Its function is supposed to lower the price scaling of upgrades. If anybody could take a look at it and pm me or comment on this thread I would greatly apprecite it! Thanks!
P.S. - Im new to konghack and had no idea where to post this so please dont condemn me if i placed it in the wrong forum! Thanks!