RE: NGU IDLE
Anyone figured out anything to do with unlocking the various rewards from the challenges? I've used CE to do troll to 7, but bypassing the challenge means earlier rewards dont get unlocked (with troll at least).
So setting it to 7 then winnign unlocks the extra beard slot, but not the previous fruit etc. Setting it back to #5 then completing #5 still doesn't unlock the fruit of numbers.
I've reset with challenge on 7 now, so can't grab the challenge to reset on CE easily now.
Anyone looked in to it?
For the troll one scan for 7 then do another troll run, scan for 8.
If you are lucky enough you will get that value for the challenge level again after that one completion.
Change the number to 4. Then attempt the challenge again. Completing that should set your counter to 5 for the game to register you as having completed the 5th time for the fruit.
I am not sure how evil challenge count works though....