[Request] Songbird Symphony
Rhythm game with sound issues, helpful cheats requested
Songbird Symphony v0.2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Bird Music Platform Rhythm

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Songbird Symphony

Rhythm game with sound issues, helpful cheats requested
Last Updated: 05/15/2018 07:15

"I'll Take the Case!"

Complete your adventure by enlisting the assistance of the wise owl

B Sharp

Get at least a "B" ranking on Uncle Pea's Smooth Moves (easy) and the Owl's Opera

Everybirdy Dance Now

Get an A ranking on all 5 songs

Game Dscription
Hey everybirdy! We#39ve been working hard here at Joysteak Studios to finally bring you a brand new update to Songbird Symphony! We#39ve decided to shift the focu...
Songbird Symphony Posted on: 03/31/2018 2:10pm
Quote Post

This Rhythm and Platformer game got badged, if someone could make something to remove the difficulty from the song portions of this game, that'd be great.

It is shame, since this is a pretty nice looking game, too. Just has syncing problems and long song intros.

Has anyone kept track of all the different websites Kongregate Hack has gone through. (5 at least right?)
RE: Songbird Symphony Posted on: 05/15/2018 7:15am
Quote Post

Search your excellent hits in song. 4byte. You can seach exact value for the slower songs but for the faster songs the value between (it's easy to lose count on the fast songs with tons of notes) was great at finding the correct address then increase value when you get another excellent. There will be one address to change but if you get it under 10 you should be fine with no crashes.

anything above 90 will give you an A or S ranking. (both will give you the hard badge.)

I guess that might not be what you're looking for but oh well, it got me the badge.