Idle Chopper
Did anyone found anything about this fun idle game?
I can't find anything with cheat engine.. :\
10 posts
Did anyone found anything about this fun idle game?
I can't find anything with cheat engine.. :\
cheat engine 4b for wood soulseed as long as they are low value when you scan works
Also if you can target gameiframe this would work too for the next couple days
Luts[_0x87e9('0x1557')][_0x87e9('0x1686')]('SoulSeed', 0x10000)
cheat engine 4b for wood soulseed as long as they are low value when you scan works
Also if you can target gameiframe this would work too for the next couple days
Luts[_0x87e9('0x1557')][_0x87e9('0x1686')]('SoulSeed', 0x10000)
Hi Zenwaichi,
I tried but the game process and the the flash process on Chrome and the cheat engine value you proposed doesnt work :(
I don't know what iframe is. Do you have any other ideas that could work with cheat engine?
you target the process of the tab in chrome. Told you already on a new game you can you 4b scan the wood value (until it gets big like above 10k and then the scan gets more complex) I dont know what else there is to that game
I've tried to search Tab of the game, but i cant find anything. I've tried Flash's process, GPU process, konggame process. but still nothing. any idea?
in chrome you open the built-in task manager (ctrl+esc) check the PID of the tab the game is running in (on kongregate it would be the one called Play idle chopper on kongregate or something) convert it to hexadecimal and open it with cheat engine.
4b doesn't work - doesn't find any results as singles out 2 but they both change to different numbers after a few seconds when it updates the values..
Tried 8b, double etc - must be a +4 or +6? can't seem to identify the value
yeah my bad, wood cant be found with normal scans at all ( you can find the wood collected to unlock to next level but that's it). The following code still works through
Luts[_0x87e9('0x1557')][_0x87e9('0x1686')]('SoulSeed', 0x10000)
You open your browser dev tools, target gameiframe, paste it and press enter.
If you dont know how to do any of the steps you can look through my past posts(explained the process a few times in posts and or hacks) or simply google it

Didn't like the code
I found that some values like skill points are the opposite values. example: i got 5 sp, and in CE it's -5 in 4b. have nice time hacking this game
EDIT: better way is to search for unknown value 4b/8b (depends on size of your, for example, sp spend on skill or skillpoints at all, but i prefer sp spend cause adding sp manually to skill is kinda slow) and searching next for changed and unchanged, not increased/decreased.