Idle Harvest
Any thoughts on how to hack resources?
https://www.kongregate.com/games/Tetronomics/idle-harvest
Specifically, which process to use? I don't see a Flash container when I run the game on CE 6.8.
Thanks!
Idle Harvest
10 posts
Any thoughts on how to hack resources?
https://www.kongregate.com/games/Tetronomics/idle-harvest
Specifically, which process to use? I don't see a Flash container when I run the game on CE 6.8.
Thanks!
CE 6.8.2 finds me a flash container, but it doesn't seem to correspond correctly? idk what's up with this one, it's frustrating.
keep only one browser window with just a tab with the game open and start playing. The heaviest browsername.exe process (cpu and or memory) is the right one.
That was in a very sort of layman's term. The process of the tab you are playing the game into is the usually more techniically correct term but it requires the use of a browser task manager (in chrome it is as simple as shift+esc) i keep repeating this between chat and various post im surprised nobody is picking it up and repeating it
Double works! thanks!
Also double *1 for crops level
update: i figured it out! i'd been targeting the tab and not the subframe, all my searches work properly now.
What u mean by Double *1 i cant edit any values also
Double works!
Is it just me or am i doing something particular wrong?
It's not working for me.
Like no Hack on this site ever worked for me, even if the majority says it should work. Could there something be, that clocks CE from doing it's things?
update: i figured it out! i'd been targeting the tab and not the subframe, all my searches work properly now.
Can you share exactly how you target the subframe? I'm using latest firefox and CE 6.83. Might have to revert back to chrome as I can't seem to find anything with firefox.
Still works after the last update. ![]()