Discord server?
do we have a discord server?
16 posts
do we have a discord server?
Yup, but it's invite only
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
ah i see
Can I get an invite?



Invite Sent! :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
can i get one too? :3

Invite Sent! :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
May I get an invite as well? :)
May I get an invite as well? :)
Considering this is your first ever post, no.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
can i get an invite? :)
Invite Sent
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
can i get an invite? ![]()
I coulda sworn you were in once. Anyway, new invite sent!
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
could i get a invite
I too am interested in the discord for this website.