Skip to content
[Request]

Slog of Solitude Idle

This discussion is linked to Slog of Solitude Idle. View game

2 posts

Slog of Solitude Idle

Posted Oct 23, 2019 8:56 am

https://www.kongregate.com/games/Noontide/slog-of-solitude-idle
I played this game awhile back and just picked it up to play again though it must have been on a different computer because my save is missing also I don't remember if I had found any hacks for it back then but it's not in the konghack system so can someone at least put it in the system and perhaps find some hacks for it too?    

RE: Slog of Solitude Idle

Posted Oct 28, 2019 3:08 pm

Yeah, overall this is actually a pretty good game I've tried it many times it the past, managed to reach pretty far in it too but ended up stop playing. I would like to see it added to the system also.