Skip to content
[Request]

Incremancer

This discussion is linked to Incremancer. View game

8 posts

Incremancer

Posted Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm

That's a really fun game and it keeps improving.
Did anyone figure out any hacks for it?

RE: Incremancer

Posted Nov 17, 2019 7:05 pm

I figured them out for the resources. Here they are: 
Parts are 4b*1 (there will be 2 addresses, change both of them to be sure)
Everything else (Energy, Blood, Brains, etc) is Double*1

If I find more hacks, I'll add them here.

(Also, thank god I'm finally at 5 posts!)

RE: Incremancer

Posted Nov 18, 2019 2:37 pm
patrikkamaras0 Posted on: 11/17/2019 7:05pm

I figured them out for the resources. Here they are: 
Parts are 4b*1 (there will be 2 addresses, change both of them to be sure)
Everything else (Energy, Blood, Brains, etc) is Double*1

If I find more hacks, I'll add them here.

(Also, thank god I'm finally at 5 posts!)



I tried searching for the values in 4 bytes, but it doesn't work. Same goes for double.


 

RE: Incremancer

Posted Nov 18, 2019 8:29 pm

It works on firefox, but most currencies are Double. Future prestige points are 4b*1. I got both a 4b and Double entry for energy, otherwise all others have 1 or 2 Double entries.

EDIT: Energy Double seems to be the entry in charge of max energy.

RE: Incremancer

Posted Jan 31, 2020 1:31 am

so working from the gameiframe code above, if you replace the word "humans" with Tanks" it makes the boss levels fly by a lot faster.

RE: Incremancer

Posted Feb 9, 2020 2:49 am
Torne Posted on: 11/18/2019 8:29pm

It works on firefox, but most currencies are Double. Future prestige points are 4b*1. I got both a 4b and Double entry for energy, otherwise all others have 1 or 2 Double entries.

EDIT: Energy Double seems to be the entry in charge of max energy.



It works on chrome, too. Just have to target the subframe https://gti.nz as said above.

RE: Incremancer

Posted Jul 14, 2022 12:35 am

So far I've only gotten current energy to work can't find bones prestiege or any of the others