RE: Idle Pins
Sometimes the one using the most cpu is not the correct one.
I close everything then open chrome (or firefox) and go the game.
Search for the process then test if it's the correct one.
Auto collect amount is easiest for me.
Once I have verified it is correct, I search Crysblood using Value Between, type Double.
a slightly easier way to find the correct process would be to
press "Shift + Esc"
Find the correct tab
Find subframe: https://Konggames.com/
Find the Process ID on the right (For me it is currently 24260 and it changes with every refresh I believe)
Type PID into a hex converter (the built in calculator in Windows 10 can do this as you can switch it to programmer in the drop down So I get 5ec4)
Then target the chrome process with that hex code
So in my example I would hit Shift+Esc, find my P.ID as 24260, use Programmer mode in my Calculator and get 5ec4, then target chrome process 00005ec4. Slightly faster than going through each one until you get it right. and if your tab DOESN'T have the proper subframe, I usually refresh, or close chrome and load the game back up. Or in some rare cases I usually just select the subframe using the most CPU or with the biggest Memory Footprint.