Try the new KongHack Ad Manager
Increase your traffic today!
[Request] Idle Pins
Looking for Derium h4x
Idle Pins
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Incremental Management

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Idle Pins

Looking for Derium h4x
Last Updated: 02/21/2020 12:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
Idle Pins Posted on: 12/28/2019 4:17pm
Quote Post

Using the information already posted in the database I was able to find Crysblood (Double*1) but I have been unable to find or locate Derium, I am beginning to think it's hosted server-side and if that's the case, I would like a confirmation. Please and Thank you. ^_^ Here is the link to the game.

https://www.kongregate.com/games/Arkshija/idle-pins

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 12/28/2019 8:20pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I managed to find derium via the unknown initial value, decrease by 50 on each present purchase, but it's essentially an encrypted value.  You'll wind up with 4 different values and changing ANY of them will immediately crash the game.

Essentially, other than the xmas present thing, there's nothing in game that's derium specific.  Just give yourself a few billion crysblood (wtf kinda name) and spin your shit till you get all S/S+.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 12/28/2019 9:03pm
Quote Post

Alrighty. Thanks. ^_^ I figured it was something like that, these numbers USUALLY give themselves up easier than this damn Derium. 

PS: Agreed, what kinda fuckin name is Crysblood?

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/11/2020 4:57am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Ugh, now he's added a derium premium shop.  From digging around, it looks like it's all server sided.

Everything in season pass is easier to get at.  It's all double, just look for your total earned amount and throw a bunch of 9's in there.  On next season, you'll wind up with negative amounts.

I currently have over -2,000,000,000 Free SP from unlocking everything.  No idea until next season on the PS value. :P

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/20/2020 1:31am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Anyone have any luck with the valentine's day event?

Update: Use unknown initial scan, adjust on value increase/decrease as applicable.  Once found, freeze it.  Make sure you have the unlocks that let you change from one to another, then go nuts!

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/20/2020 7:32pm
Quote Post

Can you elaborate. What value type do you search for (4bytes, double, what)? Which chocolate do you search for?

RE: Idle Pins Posted on: 02/21/2020 12:15pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

I think it may have been 4bytes, but it's probably safe to just run ALL.

I was using the middle chocolate (the graham cracker looking thing), and just adding/removing using the upgrades that let you convert from one type to another.  After that, it took all of a couple minutes to buy everything.

Essentially, get it down to a single value and just freeze it.  Translate up for a while, unfreeze, then go back down to make your numbers huge.  Re-freeze, rinse and repeat.