Skip to content
[Request]

IF2

Its named IF2 on the site but its full name is Idle Fighter 2

This discussion is linked to IF2. View game

4 posts

IF2

Posted May 20, 2020 1:10 am

https://www.kongregate.com/games/Winstreak/if2 Slime stone, Boss Slime stone, Titan stones, and Titan core would be optimal hacks. Another one would be Rebirth exp or character exp. Its made in Construct 3 and I tried All, Allx8, Allx8+6 and didnt get anywhere

RE: IF2

Posted May 20, 2020 2:24 pm
sorawind222 Posted on: 05/20/2020 1:10am

https://www.kongregate.com/games/Winstreak/if2 Slime stone, Boss Slime stone, Titan stones, and Titan core would be optimal hacks. Another one would be Rebirth exp or character exp. Its made in Construct 3 and I tried All, Allx8, Allx8+6 and didnt get anywhere



I submitted the hacks on the currencies and other stuff. Feel free to ask if you can't make it work.

RE: IF2

Posted Jun 3, 2020 12:56 pm

Ive found that money and shard value is double*1 and not 4 bytes, i tried it in firefox
edit: i also found that cost to upgrade things as well as the level is also double*1

RE: IF2

Posted Jun 3, 2020 2:51 pm

Maybe they changed? I checked the jewelery, and it is still 4Bytes*2. You can have 3k lvl or whatever and slash everything like tofu.
I also checked the skills, which are easy to put to 0 cooldown. Even the special is also coded the same way (freeze at 200 to cast it continuously).

It's a bit messy for me to check the money now (big number :P), but it would make sense if the dev changed it to double.