forge & fortune
I have found a few things
gold
and mats are double *1
Trying to speed it up causes timers to become super long,
https://www.kongregate.com/games/TheCongressman/forge-fortune?haref=HP_TGTM_forge-fortune
idle crafting and fighting
4 posts
I have found a few things
gold
and mats are double *1
Trying to speed it up causes timers to become super long,
https://www.kongregate.com/games/TheCongressman/forge-fortune?haref=HP_TGTM_forge-fortune
gg on those. i couldnt find anything else surprisingly. i figured a guilds reputation should have been straightforward, but no dice.
What's the new and correct way to use CheatEngine with Kongregate? And should I be using Chrome or Firefox?
Same as always for me, and I use both.
Chrome is nice because you can just press Shift + ESC after loading the game and you'll see a number in the ProcessID of a "subframe" under the game tab. (example: 56148)
This number is in decimal, and you have to transform it to hex. (excel, calculator.. ) --> (example.. 56148 is DB54 in hex)
This new hex number is the process you have to target in the CheatEngine.
And that's pretty much it. In this particular game you can directly look for the amount of ressources as Double type, and once you have the address, freeze it and change it to whatever you want (9000). It will revert to 1k if you unfreeze it or if you reload the game, but in the mean time you can enjoy unlimited ressources.