Godsbane idle
https://www.kongregate.com/games/Nyrio/godsbane-idle?haref=HP_TGTM_godsbane-idle
anyone have any info on this game?
https://www.kongregate.com/games/Nyrio/godsbane-idle?haref=HP_TGTM_godsbane-idle
6 posts
https://www.kongregate.com/games/Nyrio/godsbane-idle?haref=HP_TGTM_godsbane-idle
anyone have any info on this game?
unity webgl port...might check it out when it goes on steam
Hey there
I managed after long trials to get the right value in Double for Awakening points - but even if it is natural number ( no decimals) I found it through ""values between"" optin in Cheat Engine
Maybe you can find it first on your search - keep in mind you need at least 50 pp to do the search
Did not find for Ethernal or memories any search - double,4b,2b,float - nothing
I am really curious what it is the game developer used to hide the values - I even tried the *8+6 but maybe someone else is lucky
Happy X-Mas
Cheers
EDIT: Added time decrease for fates - good for Ethernal - it is in seconds - so multiply and you will find it
Bump?
Eternals or CP would be awesome.
https://easyupload.io/mn6s29
you can try this hacked save with a bunch of resources. Will expire in 30 days btw i repeat the game is tto new, too crap and changing too fast to maintain hacks. move to better games.
most likely game has the values encrypted in memory which mmight also contribute to explain why it performs so horribly ( besides being unity web port)
EDIT: Added time decrease for fates - good for Ethernal - it is in seconds - so multiply and you will find it
On which screen did you find this time decrease value?