SAS: Zombie Assault 3
Auto-Post
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Gun Multiplayer Shooter Team Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 10/08/2017 13:24

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/05/2015 01:07

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Fight off the horde in the awesome sequel to SAS2. This time more maps, more guns, more ranks and...MORE PLAYERS! That's right, this time 4 player co-op multi...
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Posted on: 09/19/2016 4:38am
Quote Post

Well its not like he tried to expand it himself i mean lets be honest here: lots of people (including me) are mostly here to join this site and reap the rewards XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Posted on: 09/20/2016 10:33am
Quote Post
lol wut Posted on: 09/16/2016 2:51pm

I know it's going to be fine but as I'm such a nice person I'll check it myself because 12 people surely can't be that stupid right? I mean 1 or 2 could be a honest mistake but 12 must mean something is completely broken right?

And so I played the game for a hour through the entire campaign and various co-op games until, as if from nowhere, I had a revelation!

Yes, people really are that stupid...and I just wasted a hour of my life, not quite sure which was more depressing. Assuming I'm not missing something, which would leave me looking pretty stupid right now, it still works fine.

So the real question is this: who is the bigger idiot? 12 people who don't understand the concept of an array of bytes (could also be illiterate, not quite sure), or myself for putting my faith in those 12 dumbasses.

But I digress, the game is old as fuck, so chances are any AoB's that are working now are going to continue to work.

sir wut the invincibility works on kongregate

but in ninjakiwi did'nt work

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Posted on: 09/20/2016 5:23pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
Dark Render Posted on: 09/20/2016 6:33am

sir wut the invincibility works on kongregate

but in ninjakiwi did'nt work

Because it's a hack for Kongregate and not Ninja Kiwi. In some cases the AoBs could be the same for both sites, but in others cases it's not. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Posted on: 09/25/2016 1:46pm
Quote Post

The cheat buttons with the K on them are ensured almost entirely on kongregate, the f for facebook, and some other symbol for Ninja Kiwi.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Posted on: 09/28/2016 2:58am
Quote Post

ninja kiwi has no symbol its to small of a site (only like 3 actually popular games that the owners made themselves other sites use games across many creators)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Posted on: 09/25/2017 10:39pm
Quote Post

You guys are the BEST! Thanks for all you did and done, thanks for your help over this game :P

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 Posted on: 10/08/2017 1:24pm
Quote Post

SAS 3 is great! it's harder to get detected when you hack than SAS 4. It's awesome!