Skip to content

SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to SAS: Zombie Assault 3. View game

37 posts

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 19, 2016 4:38 am

Well its not like he tried to expand it himself i mean lets be honest here: lots of people (including me) are mostly here to join this site and reap the rewards XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 20, 2016 10:33 am
lol wut Posted on: 09/16/2016 2:51pm

I know it's going to be fine but as I'm such a nice person I'll check it myself because 12 people surely can't be that stupid right? I mean 1 or 2 could be a honest mistake but 12 must mean something is completely broken right?

And so I played the game for a hour through the entire campaign and various co-op games until, as if from nowhere, I had a revelation!

Yes, people really are that stupid...and I just wasted a hour of my life, not quite sure which was more depressing. Assuming I'm not missing something, which would leave me looking pretty stupid right now, it still works fine.

So the real question is this: who is the bigger idiot? 12 people who don't understand the concept of an array of bytes (could also be illiterate, not quite sure), or myself for putting my faith in those 12 dumbasses.

But I digress, the game is old as fuck, so chances are any AoB's that are working now are going to continue to work.


sir wut the invincibility works on kongregate

but in ninjakiwi did'nt work

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 20, 2016 5:23 pm
Dark Render Posted on: 09/20/2016 6:33am

sir wut the invincibility works on kongregate

but in ninjakiwi did'nt work


     Because it's a hack for Kongregate and not Ninja Kiwi. In some cases the AoBs could be the same for both sites, but in others cases it's not. 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 25, 2016 1:46 pm

The cheat buttons with the K on them are ensured almost entirely on kongregate, the f for facebook, and some other symbol for Ninja Kiwi.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 28, 2016 2:58 am

ninja kiwi has no symbol its to small of a site (only like 3 actually popular games that the owners made themselves other sites use games across many creators)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Posted Sep 25, 2017 10:39 pm

You guys are the BEST! Thanks for all you did and done, thanks for your help over this game :P