Kong Auto Badge Hack
-migrated-
Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/22/2009 11:12am
Quote Post
I might have missed this as I was travelling, but did this tool ever get released?

Tookie

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/22/2009 11:38am
Quote Post
no they still working on it
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/22/2009 2:01pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
When's it gonna be up? I want to test it! (SeekedDestroyed2 account, I meant)

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/23/2009 1:22am
Quote Post
Right now they are trying to figure out how to limit people from abusing it. After they resolve that it seems like it will be released.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/23/2009 2:03am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Where's pkedpker? Did we lose him in transit due to hiring bad movers?

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/23/2009 2:40am
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
When's it gonna be up? I want to test it! (SeekedDestroyed2 account, I meant)

Its been tested several times. We know it works. And its very easy to use.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/23/2009 4:45am
Quote Post
i was a tester, and it got a majority of the badges, but atm it needs to be changed, because it's too easy to abuse
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/23/2009 8:26am
Quote Post
Most of us, here on the board, have the majority, if not all, of the badges, and would have no use for this tool.

The tool would be used, and abused, by "1337 h4x0r5", so I'm all for limiting it to a few badges per day, to not compromise our little corner here (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/23/2009 5:40pm
Quote Post
I think limiting it to a few a day is a good idea, especially seeing as it would look overly suspicious to get ~7000 points in one day
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/23/2009 5:43pm
Quote Post
The problem is, pkedpker says its very difficult to make it set a limit...
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/24/2009 2:42pm
Quote Post
Should it be released then? I know that the guys have worked at getting it to work, but I'm not sure if it's going to help the community.

Tookie

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/24/2009 2:56pm
Quote Post
I know I'm not exactly a regular contributor around here or anything, but I'd suggest keeping it close to the chest then. If you think someone is likely to use it responsibly and not spread it around, let them have a copy. If you don't know whether or not to trust them, then let them continue to do it manually using KBH / WPE.

I for one am perfectly happy sniffing packets to find the strings needed. (broken image removed) Even though it seems to work fine for me on every game EXCEPT Kongai. Grah! Hehe.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/24/2009 9:53pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "zhaoli"
I know I'm not exactly a regular contributor around here or anything, but I'd suggest keeping it close to the chest then. If you think someone is likely to use it responsibly and not spread it around, let them have a copy. If you don't know whether or not to trust them, then let them continue to do it manually using KBH / WPE.

I for one am perfectly happy sniffing packets to find the strings needed. (broken image removed) Even though it seems to work fine for me on every game EXCEPT Kongai. Grah! Hehe.

Fair Idea, Get your post count to 150 we give you a copy. No BS posts. I can never get it even in my own rules..

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/24/2009 11:55pm
Quote Post

Fair Idea, Get your post count to 150 we give you a copy. No BS posts. I can never get it even in my own rules..

Lol, that could work, but I know that if that's the rule I'll never get it then.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 12:13am
Quote Post
Quote from: "zhaoli"

Haha, that seems a bit much, especially if you consider we're on this new forum and all... XD

I think trust is very relative and something like that would just get alot of spammers around. I say give pkedpker all the time he needs to impose a limit on the program and THEN let him release it. I don't see it as a good idea under any other scenario