Kong Auto Badge Hack
-migrated-
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 2:35am
Quote Post
Agreed - post count will just encourage posts of no value other than taking up space and adding +1 to the user.

Crap...

Kinda like this one... :oops:
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 6:53am
Quote Post
The problem is still if he makes a limit some idiot will just re-make the program so he don't have a limit.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 12:11pm
Quote Post
That may take quite awhile for 'some idiot' to totally change the program.
Its good to know that I won't get caught for mass point accumulation because i have 2 badges left.(Stupid dinowaurs)
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 12:36pm
Quote Post
give me Dinowaurs over Kongai any day... Spam flamethrower and lawyers and it's just an endurance badge to get the stupid dna.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 1:02pm
Quote Post
Its ok except my KBH can't seem to get Dinowaurs badges.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 3:00pm
Quote Post
Use another PC then, can't be too tough (broken image removed) but just an advise: Never say which badges you need to get them all except if you don't care about anyone knowing your kongname.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 03/25/2009 3:46pm
Quote Post
If you can't get the badges...for any reason, clear out the IE cache and the temp files (both in Documents and Settings/Users and C:windows directories), restart your computer and try again...try using an earlier version of the KBH program, I had no problems using it when it came out and was version 1.1.

There is no logical reason that it shouldn`t work...try using only IE or only Firefox (I`m not sure how Chrome would handle Kong packets...but it shouldn't matter).

Tookie

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 04/01/2009 3:47am
Quote Post
Gave up on this project due to lost interest and the lack of funding:
[link edited]

should gave you most of the badges not all should just be used when u are really desperate.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 04/01/2009 9:14pm
Quote Post
the lost interest was due to the fact that people soon saw that it took a lot of fun out of Kong. Though it is still a really good tool for games like Kongai
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 04/01/2009 11:28pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Lack of funding, from lack of badges, obviously. There's only a certain amount of badges to be earned at any one time on kong, so once you have them all, there's no challenge. Also, are there any kong mods on this forum? Just sayin, some mods never really wanted to be one, and most of us Are high levelled, making us more prominant, and also, if we have chat etiquete, there's no reason why there shouldn't be, so long as there aren't a few muddled highscores.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 04/02/2009 3:38am
Quote Post
I, for one, am glad that this tool never got released, as it could have messed up a lot of stuff....Kong Admins don't care about us....but with this tool in the wild...our Kong lives would be shortened...

Tookie

Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 04/02/2009 4:12am
Quote Post
it was aprils fool joke i deleted the auto hack project its i'm done with it.
Re: Kong Auto Badge Hack Posted on: 04/02/2009 5:47am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pkedpker"
it was aprils fool joke i deleted the auto hack project its i'm done with it.

regardless - thanks for putting in the hard work up until now. You've benefitted a great many people (and not all of use abused it). (broken image removed)