The Line Game: Orange Edition
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Maze Puzzle Quick

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/27/2009 20:42

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Guide your trail of orange through fiendish caves, avoiding obstacles as you go.. Play The Line Game: Orange Edition
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/25/2009 4:22pm
Quote Post
Don't mean to be rude, but why are we hacking a game with no achievements?

Also are there hacks for the regular Line Game?
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/25/2009 5:18pm
Quote Post
I did everything like in this video and got all badges for Line Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0M0cx3 ... annel_page
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/25/2009 6:16pm
Quote Post
ohh i didn't know kongregatehack had a video for that one hah. so any reason why were hanking orange edition?
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/25/2009 7:05pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
ohh i didn't know kongregatehack had a video for that one hah. so any reason why were hanking orange edition?

Because it's very likely to get badges - it's been a hell of a long time since the first edition, it's making a return and will probably therefore get badges. Otherwise people will hack it just for the sake of it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Hex
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/26/2009 5:09pm
Quote Post
Oh okay. Makes sense.

Also i posted a topic yesterday regarding ragnarok in the talk section and I think somebody deleted it? Why is that?

EDIT: Guess I should post what it was about since its not there anymore. I keep getting this popup saying "Internet explorer cannot download - Unspecified error"

I'm running version 012 from 7/10/08. I'm hesitant to download version 014 because it says it will auto rate every game on kongregate and that has a high risk of causing a ban?
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/26/2009 5:33pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "xycho666"
Oh okay. Makes sense.

Also i posted a topic yesterday regarding ragnarok in the talk section and I think somebody deleted it? Why is that?

EDIT: Guess I should post what it was about since its not there anymore. I keep getting this popup saying "Internet explorer cannot download - Unspecified error"

I'm running version 012 from 7/10/08. I'm hesitant to download version 014 because it says it will auto rate every game on kongregate and that has a high risk of causing a ban?

That's because we have an sticky for such problems.
Please check out the forum before you post.
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/27/2009 6:36pm
Quote Post
ahh i'm terrible for not reading stickys (broken image removed) Usually they are useless but after reading the one you linked me to, theres obvious reasons why its not working.

My apologies. I'll try some stuff out from there and see if it helps. Thanks " lol xd" (there really was no way of saying that without making it look like i was just laughing out loud then making the xd face)
Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/27/2009 8:31pm
Quote Post
Just as a point it doesn't automatically rate the games without you setting it to.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: The Line Game: Orange Edition Posted on: 03/27/2009 8:42pm
Quote Post
Oh okay. So no worries about downloading the newest update then. So long as I don't go into the options and make it rate every game.

I'm following the sticky right now to see if i can get ragnarok to work properly for me. I'll post back with any problems. thanks guys (broken image removed)

Also if somebody wants to answer this before kongregatehack can, What is the text that he puts into cheat engine for "achievement unlocked" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUACWPsN_HE

He disabled comments so I can't really comment there. It looks like "_level0.achievementsDone " but that doesn't work for me. I can search for "_level0.ach" and get results but anything after that doesn't work for me.