Skip to content

Ragnarok Support reloaded

-migrated-

65 posts

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 24, 2009 3:40 pm

I work an excellent paying job (Not for the government.). Plus, I get everything OEM from http://newegg.com :ugeek:

I only have two systems, mind you. The massive storage media server one, and the hard core gamer one... :ugeek:

I do have an old Dell Poweredge SC440 sitting around for sale. It has a dual core (at some ghz...) with 1x500GB HD and 1x750GB HD installed with 3GB ram. And I believe XP Pro...


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 24, 2009 9:44 pm
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
Well... IE sucks balls anyway. Firefox, Safari.... Chrome... all are WAY better than IE.


Safari = Win

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Also, Any news on the RagnaRoids Idea I posted on the z8 forum (KBH, WPE, Rag, CE, Browser)?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 24, 2009 11:20 pm
Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
I work an excellent paying job (Not for the government.). Plus, I get everything OEM from http://newegg.com :ugeek:

I only have two systems, mind you. The massive storage media server one, and the hard core gamer one... :ugeek:

I do have an old Dell Poweredge SC440 sitting around for sale. It has a dual core (at some ghz...) with 1x500GB HD and 1x750GB HD installed with 3GB ram. And I believe XP Pro...


hmm - send me the spex - will you ship to Japan? Just got a KVM as a gift and need 2 more computers to take full effect.

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 25, 2009 12:16 pm

The problem is that Ragnarok is programmed to pose as IE so we have to delete temp files on IE.

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

I have no problem shipping to Japan. It looks like I'm going to have to hook it back up soon as well... (I installed 2 RAID cards in it as well. (broken image removed) )

My 6x1TB array died last night. It looks like EVERYTHING might have got corrupted. One of the six disks failed... and Windows labels disks Disk 0, Disk 1, Disk 2, etc. in no relation to the hardware IDs. Soooo... I removed Hardware disk 1... and the array completely failed... Worst case scenario, I lost 2.5TB worth of video, music, pictures, games, programs, OS disks, etc., at which point I reformat the system as an XP x64 unit and use each of the 6 drives independently. Screw redundancy at that point...


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
I have no problem shipping to Japan. It looks like I'm going to have to hook it back up soon as well... (I installed 2 RAID cards in it as well. (broken image removed) )

My 6x1TB array died last night. It looks like EVERYTHING might have got corrupted. One of the six disks failed... and Windows labels disks Disk 0, Disk 1, Disk 2, etc. in no relation to the hardware IDs. Soooo... I removed Hardware disk 1... and the array completely failed... Worst case scenario, I lost 2.5TB worth of video, music, pictures, games, programs, OS disks, etc., at which point I reformat the system as an XP x64 unit and use each of the 6 drives independently. Screw redundancy at that point...



Life sucks sometimes :geek:

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 26, 2009 7:55 pm

SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller http://core.videoegg.com/eap/7892/html/ ... Loader.swf cannot access http://www.kongregate.com/.
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_initJS()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/call()
at com.videoegg.admanager.js.html.bridge::CommunicationBridge/sendMessage()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/sendLoadToJS()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/loadModel()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader()
i get that error when i open rag

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 26, 2009 9:13 pm
Quote from: "Rob"
SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller http://core.videoegg.com/eap/7892/html/ ... Loader.swf cannot access http://www.kongregate.com/.
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_initJS()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/call()
at com.videoegg.admanager.js.html.bridge::CommunicationBridge/sendMessage()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/sendLoadToJS()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/loadModel()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader()
i get that error when i open rag



You, Sir, Have a problem.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Do you mind going back to IE 6? That fixed a similar problem of mine. Also, If you have any complaint about that, shut up, and change to a real browser, like Safari, or Firefox.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Mar 27, 2009 9:30 am

But Firefox won't make a difference as I'm pretty sure Rag uses and needs IE to run. Try using version 12 of Rag, 14 doesn't have that many differences and just doesn't work at times.

And TIM's VM is the last case scenario as it's a 3.5GB download, but you shouldn't be worried about using it, as it's not gonna mess up your machine, as it's a machine within a machine.



Tookie