[Request] Dolphin Olympics 2
I got another one :/. http://www.kongregate.com/games/arawkins/dolphin-olympics-2?acomplete=dolphin+olympicw+2
~All the others don't work no more, can anyone find ones that work now?
"eZ"
3 posts
I got another one :/. http://www.kongregate.com/games/arawkins/dolphin-olympics-2?acomplete=dolphin+olympicw+2
~All the others don't work no more, can anyone find ones that work now?
"eZ"
Multiplier hack - This increases as the total number of tricks you do goes up
24 01 d1 66 cd 28 a3 a0
24 02 d1 66 cd 28 a2 a0
24 XX d1 66 cd 28 a2 a0 ---> this can be anything from 01 to FF, although I got a score of >300 mil with 02.
Easiest Impossible Badge ever (lol)
60 ca 24 a0 61 97 25
60 ca 24 a1 61 97 25
Enter these at the menu, I don't recommend doing both at the same time.? I looked at the code for the timer, unless anyone wants to nop out some stuff then it's not really worth it.? Your score won't register unless the game ends, but then you have to make pushbyte a pushshort and I don't feel like doing that for a game this old.
Really, look at the top highscores of all time, then you'll see what I mean.
Enjoy these AoB's though! ![]()
![]()
This hack: "your speed is a double value. when you first start, its at 0. when you press the up button, it changes to something in the 0.8 range."
To give more specifics, you should turn rounding off when searching for the initial value of 0, so you get exactly 0, when I pressed the up button it changed to exactly 0.85. This narrows it down a lot faster, (before I had 16 million + values, this way I had about 6).