Exorbis 2
Looks like this may be getting badges, and will probley have a impossible, here is a 100% Aced sol
-migrated-
23 posts
Looks like this may be getting badges, and will probley have a impossible, here is a 100% Aced sol
Ty bud. If this does get badges, you get karma.
lol idek why i still come here
lol thanks, a new game JUST came out and gregs playin it so i might have wasted my time (broken image removed)
I think you're right..looks like this is going to be the one tonight. I wish I'd checked here before I edited that sol myself (broken image removed) It was a long one.
good job! I love it when we beat Kong to the draw.
Hopefully in this case...
Also, added to the sol big pack for posterity
badges
"It Puts the Orbs in the Basket" (completed)
"It Puts the Orbs in the Basket" Badge (easy ???,??EURoe 5 points)
Achieve 10% overall progress in Exorbis 2
Push it Real Good (completed)
Push it Real Good Badge (medium ???,??EURoe 15 points)
Ace 25 levels in Exorbis 2
"I'm Flippin' Balls, Man" (completed)
"I'm Flippin' Balls, Man" Badge (hard ???,??EURoe 30 points)
Complete 100 levels in Exorbis 2
That was fast (broken image removed)
This community is awesome!
ya.. im bad ass what can i say (broken image removed) lol
Not a good sol at all. If you use it, you will get on the highscores on Highscore-AceBeaten.
Try it before posting it here next time.
What's the Highscore-AceBeaten score denote? How is Maggot's sol messing it up?
Tookie
Time for some KBH then...
[{"name":"HighScore-Levels Aced","value":25}] - Push it Real Good Badge (medium ???,??EURoe 15 points)
[{"name":"HighScore-Levels Completed","value":100}] - "I'm Flippin' Balls, Man" Badge (hard ???,??EURoe 30 points)
Tookie
Yay I beat it. Fun ish.
All badges once again. How ridiculously monotonous.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
I edited my save file: http://www.mediafire.com/?4t4dodzt2ez
You can watch the video here.
Talking about getting on the highscores. AioriaRox created some new stats on the highscores table...oops. That's the only real issue I have with KBH.