Exorbis 2
-migrated-
Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 6:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "gamerlady"
Talking about getting on the highscores. AioriaRox created some new stats on the highscores table...oops. That's the only real issue I have with KBH.
You can only create new highscore if you put "HighScore-" in front of it.
Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 6:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Quote from: "gamerlady"
Talking about getting on the highscores. AioriaRox created some new stats on the highscores table...oops. That's the only real issue I have with KBH.
You can only create new highscore if you put "HighScore-" in front of it.

Didn't know that thanks (broken image removed)
Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 7:00pm
Quote Post
thanks tookie for the KBH, and ya, im not sure what that score means, but when i used it, it did NOT put me up there... so im not sure
Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 10:56pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Hex"
Added to the blog, thanks for the sol file. Someone needs to edit it though, because it does look dodgy on "Highscore-AceBeaten". I don't know what it denotes, but I know that it's stuck *some* people obviously from the forum up to the top on a much higher score than is possible.

It denotes how many levels you beat the Ace score, and you get 2 points each level. But some levels are impossible to do this. What Maggot did was changing that all levels were completed with one move. So it's like the guy who use the sol, beat every level with a score better than the ace one. 110 levels, 220 points then.
Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/05/2009 8:36pm
Quote Post
what is the location of the .sol? because i put it in the location of the video for kongregate hack, and it didnt work. Yes i have played the game and yes i have some levels beaten so i should have a sol file.
Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/05/2009 9:37pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Did you replace the old sol with the new? Or did you just rename the new with the suffix (1)?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/05/2009 11:33pm
Quote Post
replaced it
Re: Exorbis 2 Posted on: 04/06/2009 9:24pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Pyrum"
replace

right clikc the application folder, and go to search, type in the name of the sol, and it will bring you to the direct folder, right click it and do "Open containing folder" and put it there.

Hope that helps