Death Vegas
-migrated-
Death Vegas
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Fighting

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Death Vegas

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Death Vegas

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/10/2009 12:39

Death Vegas - 80 pts. (new window)

Hit Me!

Score 21 hits in target practice training mode

C-C-C-Combo Breaker

Successfully block 25 attacks in hyper defense training mode

High Roller

Deal 30 damage in three-hit training mode

Full House

Complete all 8 story chapters

Game Dscription
Death Vegas is a fighting game like no other, incorporating puzzle-like elements into gameplay. Players are immersed in the dark side of America’s playground as they confront mysterious crime boss Dante Leoni. Each chapter of the game’s story mode lets you play and approach the narrative from a different character’s point of view until all the pieces of the puzzle are revealed. • Developed by Spiritonin Media, creators of the Capoeira Fighter series. • Eight chapters, told in comic book format between matches in the story mode. • Three unique Training mini-games — Target Practice, Hyper Defense and Three Hits. • Two-player mode so you can go head-to-head with a friend (via keyboard or joystick).
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/26/2009 9:20am
Quote Post
10x Zargoff for your cheats. it work and i have the badges now.
KBH doesn't work anymore
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/26/2009 5:27pm
Quote Post
I cant get the damn hyper block badge! I tryed speed hack but it just freezes the game, any idea?
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/26/2009 6:00pm
Quote Post
System Bot
I got the hyper block badge with .4 speedhack.

If you set slow mo in the menu to 10, its like playing with speed hack on. Beat the 8 chapters with no speedhack required

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/27/2009 6:24am
Quote Post
The slow mo dosent effect the traning items, and no matter what i set speedhack to it froze, i did get it tho, took me a bit (broken image removed)
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/27/2009 4:31pm
Quote Post
speed hack isnt working. it freeze the game
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/28/2009 4:54pm
Quote Post
Did you guys who got the game frozen with Speehack try to make sure that the settings are all the normal ones? Delete you sol file (or just rename it) and try again...I was able to do the hard badge easily with a 0.4 speedhack.

Tookie

Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/29/2009 3:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
enemies wont attack:
33 49 12 12 9D 02 00 12 00 96 02 00 08 00 1C 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 34
->
33 49 12 17 33 02 00 12 00 96 02 00 08 00 1C 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 34

(Sadly it's hard to do evil things on this game because most of the code is generic to both players, so modifying it *** you too;))

I will be checking for those other badges tomorrow, mostly the block one.

Thank you!!!!!!
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/29/2009 4:34pm
Quote Post
I cannot get any of my achievements to record. I have beaten Chapter 1 relentlessly at all difficulty levels and I get nothing.
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/29/2009 4:38pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "yqsaovemsac"
I cannot get any of my achievements to record. I have beaten Chapter 1 relentlessly at all difficulty levels and I get nothing.

Same, with and without hacks, cracks, cheats and sneaks, I can't get any badge.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/29/2009 4:42pm
Quote Post
Just a tip for the blocking badge, blocks count whether it's your OR your opponent who blocks them. So you could get you stars up and just do normal for all of it and they'll prolly block most of them. I was doing it and figured I would see what would happen and it gave me blocks when the opponent did them. Granted if you kill them it ends the thing but by then I had over 50 blocks.
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/29/2009 4:45pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Gameace"
Just a tip for the blocking badge, blocks count whether it's your OR your opponent who blocks them. So you could get you stars up and just do normal for all of it and they'll prolly block most of them. I was doing it and figured I would see what would happen and it gave me blocks when the opponent did them. Granted if you kill them it ends the thing but by then I had over 50 blocks.

I killed them by accident VERY fast XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 04/29/2009 9:14pm
Quote Post
My problem is when I complete the push part and try to go to the next one, it will only let me do the push no matter what I do.
I have deleated the sol, file and started again but it does the same thing. When it switches to the knock down, I can't control his movements. It will only do the push. I have skipped past this and everone does the same thing with the push. It seems to have locked in the push position.

Any suggestions would be helpfull.

cudac30
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 05/02/2009 1:10pm
Quote Post
the speedhack worked for me, speed 0.2 and CE 5.5
I'm only too lazy to beat the other 7 chapters :mrgreen:
Re: Death Vegas Posted on: 05/02/2009 7:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "notused"
the speedhack worked for me, speed 0.2 and CE 5.5
I'm only too lazy to beat the other 7 chapters :mrgreen:
THERE is not other way just play if you want badges