Hero's Arms
-migrated-
Hero's Arms
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Dungeon Fantasy RPG Sword

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Hero's Arms

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/29/2013 22:57

Hero's Arms

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/02/2009 10:12

Hero's Arms - 95 pts. (new window)

"Hey! Listen!"

Begin your journey by learning the ropes and slaying 20 enemies

"Your Quest is in Another World"

Complete the first world

Gadzooks, Gordzak

Complete the entirety of your adventure

"Gotta Kill 'Em All!"

Complete the entire bestiary and collect every item

Game Dscription
Hi all! This is our new game, which is kind of a good-old Zelda-like adventure game. We made it very retro-fashioned on purpose, to bring back the “magic” of the 80’s games. The game has a decent length if you want to complete everything in it, which should take around 20 to 25 hours, or more like 10 to 15 hours for a first run just trying to beat it. You’ll need to defeat monsters along the way of the outside world to find dungeons where quest items (or treasures) are kept safe by big monsters. Those relics are then used to grant passage to the evil Gordzak’s lair, which you’ll have to destroy in order to beat the game. To accomplish this you will need to upgrade your gear and your personal strength by leveling up and finding magic items. Have fun! www.berzerkstudio.com
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 1:09pm
Quote Post
I can't believe people uploaded so many sol files without a single person sharing its location.

For the poor soul like me:

Vista C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsRANDOM STUFFchat.kongregate.comgamez0042284live

Next time people please put a location.
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 1:30pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Innocence"
I can't believe people uploaded so many sol files without a single person sharing its location.

Vista C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsRANDOM STUFFchat.kongregate.comgamez0042284live

Did you not see my post on the first page? :shock:
It's also listed in the sol big pack
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 1:37pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Innocence"

On the first page...

Quote from: "Pyrum"
added to the sol archive

btw - aside from the analytics, files go in ***chat.kongregate.comgamez0042284

and before anyone jumps down my neck for adding obvious info - someone here might just copy straight across and lose whatever other files are in that folder. Just saving a possible nervous breakdown (broken image removed)

Next time SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 3:13pm
Quote Post
I have vista. And i downloaded kongregatehacks winrar file. Now i found the locationa nd extracted it and blah blah blah, but it didnt work.
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 3:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "haxor"
I have vista. And i downloaded kongregatehacks winrar file. Now i found the locationa nd extracted it and blah blah blah, but it didnt work.

You should use version 13. like I do (I'm also on Vista)

Btw, I'm not using Rag for anything ^^
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 5:37pm
Quote Post
But see i extracted it, but im not sure what do afterwards. when i did exchange the file and whatever, but when i start the game, theres nothing
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 9:00pm
Quote Post
But see i extracted it, but im not sure what do afterwards. when i did exchange the file and whatever, but when i start the game, theres nothing

Make sure the game is closed when you copy over the .sol. Also, clean out ALL of your Temporary internet files.

Then.................try again (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/15/2009 5:29pm
Quote Post
The game has to be closed? And the rest of my windows? okay ill give it a go.
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/15/2009 5:31pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
The game has to be closed? And the rest of my windows? okay ill give it a go.
Did you replace, or click no?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/15/2009 5:32pm
Quote Post
I pressed extract here, and yes to all
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/27/2009 8:07pm
Quote Post
I am having a problem downloading the sol. thats in the big sol. file. I have downloaded tim's sol. file with no problem but it doesn't give you all the badges. When I try to download Kongregatehack's or the big sol. file ones, they open up multitudes of windows internet. Does anyone have a solution to this problem. I still need the last 2 hard badges

cudac30
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/27/2009 8:53pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "cudac30"
I am having a problem downloading the sol. thats in the big sol. file. I have downloaded tim's sol. file with no problem but it doesn't give you all the badges. When I try to download Kongregatehack's or the big sol. file ones, they open up multitudes of windows internet. Does anyone have a solution to this problem. I still need the last 2 hard badges

cudac30

If you only have two left, it might be more worthwhile to do them with CE, or legit.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 05/02/2009 10:12am
Quote Post
use .sol of KongregateHack