Skip to content

Hero's Arms

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Hero's Arms. View game

58 posts

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 14, 2009 1:09 pm

I can't believe people uploaded so many sol files without a single person sharing its location.

For the poor soul like me:

Vista C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsRANDOM STUFFchat.kongregate.comgamez0042284live

Next time people please put a location.

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 14, 2009 1:30 pm
Quote from: "Innocence"
I can't believe people uploaded so many sol files without a single person sharing its location.

For the poor soul like me:

Vista C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsRANDOM STUFFchat.kongregate.comgamez0042284live

Next time people please put a location.


Did you not see my post on the first page? :shock:
It's also listed in the sol big pack

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 14, 2009 1:37 pm
Quote from: "Innocence"
I can't believe people uploaded so many sol files without a single person sharing its location.

For the poor soul like me:

Vista C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsRANDOM STUFFchat.kongregate.comgamez0042284live

Next time people please put a location.


On the first page...

Quote from: "Pyrum"
added to the sol archive

btw - aside from the analytics, files go in ***chat.kongregate.comgamez0042284

and before anyone jumps down my neck for adding obvious info - someone here might just copy straight across and lose whatever other files are in that folder. Just saving a possible nervous breakdown (broken image removed)


Next time SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 14, 2009 3:13 pm

I have vista. And i downloaded kongregatehacks winrar file. Now i found the locationa nd extracted it and blah blah blah, but it didnt work.

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 14, 2009 3:23 pm
Quote from: "haxor"
I have vista. And i downloaded kongregatehacks winrar file. Now i found the locationa nd extracted it and blah blah blah, but it didnt work.


You should use version 13. like I do (I'm also on Vista)

Btw, I'm not using Rag for anything ^^

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm

But see i extracted it, but im not sure what do afterwards. when i did exchange the file and whatever, but when i start the game, theres nothing

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm
Quote from: "haxor"
But see i extracted it, but im not sure what do afterwards. when i did exchange the file and whatever, but when i start the game, theres nothing


Make sure the game is closed when you copy over the .sol. Also, clean out ALL of your Temporary internet files.

Then.................try again (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm

The game has to be closed? And the rest of my windows? okay ill give it a go.

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 15, 2009 5:31 pm
Quote from: "haxor"
The game has to be closed? And the rest of my windows? okay ill give it a go.

Did you replace, or click no?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 15, 2009 5:32 pm

I pressed extract here, and yes to all

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 27, 2009 8:07 pm

I am having a problem downloading the sol. thats in the big sol. file. I have downloaded tim's sol. file with no problem but it doesn't give you all the badges. When I try to download Kongregatehack's or the big sol. file ones, they open up multitudes of windows internet. Does anyone have a solution to this problem. I still need the last 2 hard badges

cudac30

Re: Hero's Arms

Posted Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm
Quote from: "cudac30"
I am having a problem downloading the sol. thats in the big sol. file. I have downloaded tim's sol. file with no problem but it doesn't give you all the badges. When I try to download Kongregatehack's or the big sol. file ones, they open up multitudes of windows internet. Does anyone have a solution to this problem. I still need the last 2 hard badges

cudac30


If you only have two left, it might be more worthwhile to do them with CE, or legit.

lol idek why i still come here