Hero's Arms
-migrated-
Hero's Arms
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Dungeon Fantasy RPG Sword

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Hero's Arms

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/29/2013 22:57

Hero's Arms

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/02/2009 10:12

Hero's Arms - 95 pts. (new window)

"Hey! Listen!"

Begin your journey by learning the ropes and slaying 20 enemies

"Your Quest is in Another World"

Complete the first world

Gadzooks, Gordzak

Complete the entirety of your adventure

"Gotta Kill 'Em All!"

Complete the entire bestiary and collect every item

Game Dscription
Hi all! This is our new game, which is kind of a good-old Zelda-like adventure game. We made it very retro-fashioned on purpose, to bring back the “magic” of the 80’s games. The game has a decent length if you want to complete everything in it, which should take around 20 to 25 hours, or more like 10 to 15 hours for a first run just trying to beat it. You’ll need to defeat monsters along the way of the outside world to find dungeons where quest items (or treasures) are kept safe by big monsters. Those relics are then used to grant passage to the evil Gordzak’s lair, which you’ll have to destroy in order to beat the game. To accomplish this you will need to upgrade your gear and your personal strength by leveling up and finding magic items. Have fun! www.berzerkstudio.com
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 5:17pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to get the shield. My bad.

Cool, badges! I'll have to play some more!

EDIT-
Holy shit, didn't realize there were already 3 pages! Anyways, 7zip has a much better compression rate than Winrar, has no nag screens, and can handle a few more formats. 7zip is also easier to use on Linux, and I use it in quite a few batch files for my windows servers. Besides, with 7zip, you can control how large the dictionary sizes are, how much RAM it will use up for compression/decompression and even the number of cores it can use to process. Does Winrar to that? The only advantage I have been able to find in Winrar is that if you have multiple archive files, winrar can extract each to it's own folder. 7zip is still lacking that function... (broken image removed)

Poweriso sucks in comparison to Daemon tools, which is also free. Less garbage and I have yet to see Daemon crash.

EDIT AGAIN----

Just got back on Kong. I didn't realize they had updated their game over night. The numbers above weapons wern't there, and you couldn't get to level 21 skills... (broken image removed) But you can now!

And they added a Save and Quit button!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 5:48pm
Quote Post
What's in the .sol, and what order would it go in?
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 5:57pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Thanks for the sol - getting a lot of sol games at the moment. And this game sucks bad.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Hex
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 6:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to get the shield. My bad.

Cool, badges! I'll have to play some more!

EDIT-
Holy shit, didn't realize there were already 3 pages! Anyways, 7zip has a much better compression rate than Winrar, has no nag screens, and can handle a few more formats. 7zip is also easier to use on Linux, and I use it in quite a few batch files for my windows servers. Besides, with 7zip, you can control how large the dictionary sizes are, how much RAM it will use up for compression/decompression and even the number of cores it can use to process. Does Winrar to that? The only advantage I have been able to find in Winrar is that if you have multiple archive files, winrar can extract each to it's own folder. 7zip is still lacking that function... (broken image removed)

Poweriso sucks in comparison to Daemon tools, which is also free. Less garbage and I have yet to see Daemon crash.

EDIT AGAIN----

Just got back on Kong. I didn't realize they had updated their game over night. The numbers above weapons wern't there, and you couldn't get to level 21 skills... (broken image removed) But you can now!

And they added a Save and Quit button!

Difference being - I understand how to use winrar and poweriso. 7zip and daemon are harder. MUCH harder.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 7:08pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
What about jZip?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 8:20pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Difference being - I understand how to use winrar and poweriso. 7zip and daemon are harder. MUCH harder.

My solution:

http://media-convert.com/

Will change most any compression (7Z BZ2 BZA CAB GZ LHA LZH RAR TAR TGZ YZ1 ZIP) to another as long as the original is 200 MB or below.
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 11:07pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
I had a VM copy of Windows SBS 2003 with JobBoss and a ton of junk on it. That machine used to be a physical machine, I just used the VMWare Converter to make it a virtual machine.

Anyways... I compressed a roughly 100GB set of files into 48GB. That's some kick ass compression! Especially considering it's an entire operating system, string of files, server apps and what not. :ugeek:

How is Daemon harder? Want to make an iso? Just click on Image maker, select your drive (and it defaults to one with a disk in) then click Save. Bam, ISO made. Want to mount something? Right click, mount image, select drive (if you have more than one) select file. Mounted...

7zip is no harder than Winrar. It does everything Winrar does, and is nearly identical.

Anyways, this is getting off topic...

Quote from: "Hex"
Thanks for the sol - getting a lot of sol games at the moment. And this game sucks bad.

Did you play it through?

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 11:11pm
Quote Post
I don't understand mounting etc. PowerIso just puts it in dumbass terms. 'Put into disk drive' or 'save as iso' I'm a dumbass when it comes to PCs, I need dumbass terms.

I actually quite enjoyed it but it got a bit too repetitive for me.

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/11/2009 11:30pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
I don't understand mounting etc. I need dumbass terms. Put into disk drive' or 'save as iso' I'm a dumbass when it comes to PCs, I need dumbass terms.

Hehe, It took me a while to realise Max is actually a god, but isn't very good on the PC.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/12/2009 1:02am
Quote Post

Actually, i find Daemon to be very easy to use... well, for my purposes at least. I only use Daemon Tools - Lite
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/12/2009 1:29am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
On a side note, I used to use Alcohol 120% back when it was big, and cracks for it were plentiful. It could deal with every type of image and convert between them. It also had an image indexing system for quick retrieval. Super cool! :ugeek:

Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/12/2009 6:50am
Quote Post
Thx KongregateHack - second sol gets the bestiary badge upon loading. updated the Sol Big Pack.
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/12/2009 9:41pm
Quote Post
My .sol
with 5k+ gold for shield
with all skills lvl 21(max)
is legit from Tim's .sol
Hero Arms .sol
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/12/2009 10:22pm
Quote Post
I ended up SOLing it, really enjoyed playing around, so started anew and went through it legit.
Re: Hero's Arms Posted on: 04/14/2009 8:54am
Quote Post
Thanks for the sol KH, I used it to get the badges and then went through it again legit, it's good fun.