KBH v1.2.0.0 [WORKING] (kongregate badge hack)
by kolonelkadat
KBH v1.2.0.0 [WORKING] (kongregate badge hack) Posted on: 06/30/2013 9:11am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

Newest version is v1.3.0.0

Download - You must have the latest .NET Framework installed!
Link removed due to Google complaint.
to get KBH download the KongHack Ultra Trainer here https://konghack.com/topic/8871-konghack_ultra_trainer

How to use KBH 
YOUTUBE TUTORIAL (ENGLISH)

Screenshot below

HELP AND COMMON PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR

kbh wont start / "clr20r3" error

Install flash player using Internet Explorer

if it says Welcome, Guest_59adfc5f0e6902f28348ac

you must use Menu--> Login to kongregate

Windows 7 64bit
Problem:
"Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
Solution:
Copy the ocx file to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Run cmd.exe and enter regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\MSWINSCK.OCX

Whats new? 
Advantages in this new version

v1.2.0.0

BUGFIXES

• fixed file|quit
  • fixed kbh not retrieving stats
  • fixed issue with special chars in password

NEW FEATURES

• badges and challenges now have colored badges indicating difficulty
  • badge stats now display the name of the badge
  • added options menu
  • added auto login to the options menu
  • added auto add badges to the options menu
  • added quick links menu item
  • added badge of the day to quick links menu item

v1.0.1.0 bug fixes:: no longer requires restart of kbh to send another packet.
v1.0.1.0 bunch of bug fixes for getting stats, some ui problems, increased timeout variable to something egregious.
v1.0.0.0 new author, new kbh. fixes old version errors

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Your resident no-lifer

Do bug reports go in here as well?
It seems that any stat names that contain [text here] are dropped out, I noticed this on http://www.kongregate.com/games/Tukkun/anti-idle-the-game where many of the stats have that... Similar things may have the same problem.

Another thing, that tutorial link is a #bad_link, might wanna fix that XD.

Either way, good job fixing it, wasn't expecting it anytime soon :P. It's nice to see it back. I'll test some more to see if I can find other minor bugs.
Ps. theres a shield next to some stats, are those badge stats?

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

yes. the ones with blue badges have badges. They are also pre set to have the proper score.

Nice catch on the missing stats. I will add it to the list of things to be fixed in the next version. (hopefully out in the next 12 hours)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

disgruntled old man

I'm just gonna post everything in this post, you can cross them off whenever you get around to it...

• Clicking the "Remove" button with nothing selected throws an error.
  • Known error: Int32 error with http://www.kongregate.com/games/Jindo/vertigo-gravity-llama?tab=achievements
  • The statNames/IDs are messed up/out of order.
  • I think it's from kongregate going down randomly, but I'm getting a "Critical HTTP Error - The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway"
  • Maybe add a "Settings" to give the option of:
    • Automatically adding the badge stats
    • Clearing the "Stats to submit" box when clicking "Get categories" for a new game
    • Pressing delete will remove selected stat
  • Entering anything other than an integer in "New Stat Value" throws an error on set.
  • Trying to set a "New Stat Value" with no stat selected throws an error.
  • The update redirect on progam load goes to the old thread (view_topic.php?t=1907)
  • File > Exit doesn't exit
  • Why's the copyright 2011?

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Kolonel,

If you want, I can set up a KBH project in the bug tracker, kinda like how I did the userscript.  You'll have admin access to conrol versioning, tickets, notifications, etc.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Thank you very much Kolonel, I am so excited to have this again!

Congratulations on this work! It's great to know it's back! :)

congrats works nicely. Ill post if i encounter any bugs

tutorial video updated

gates Posted on: 06/30/2013 8:37am
  • Maybe add a "Settings" to give the option of:
    • Automatically adding the badge stats
    • Clearing the "Stats to submit" box when clicking "Get categories" for a new game
    • Pressing delete will remove selected stat
  • Entering anything other than an integer in "New Stat Value" throws an error on set.
  • Trying to set a "New Stat Value" with no stat selected throws an error.
  • File > Exit doesn't exit
  • Why's the copyright 2011?

copyright is 2011 because its my default new program setting (or was before upgrading to vs2012 a month ago). 

haha. you know, before i published it, I thought, "I never tested File | Exit. How funny would it be if I havent coded that in yet." ... yeah... the file|exit issue is kind of a trend for my software. I never use it, so I never think about it.

the rest of that is PEBCAK errors that I feel would be a larger bug if they fairled gracefully and you never noticed them. 

i do like the idea of usersettings though. and I suppose theres no reason i cant clamp that box input to digits only. 

Nice job kadat, i love u man

Tested it a bit, managed to get my missing Imp badges but it doesn't work on most games.

EDIT: It does work you just have to play the game at least once before.

EDIT2: Doesn't work on some multiplayer games.

The Laziest Man on KongHack

I never actually used the old KBH, but this one works much better than i expected it to. besides the fact you cant submit more than one packet in a row (need to refresh your own session each send)

pro's:looks good, gets the stats you want, grabs the stats needed for badges, remembers your account info for quick login.
con's: sometimes doesnt send packets (see above for quickfix) and this*

although it took forever, you did a damn good job kadat. -claps-

*using url's is definitely functional, but sometimes annoying. maybe add a dropdown of already listed games in the database with their respective url links. it would make it quick and easy for most games. and if the game isnt in the database, or if it fucks up, then you can still use the url. just an idea, feel free to say its good or bad or impossible.

TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

There is a reason why you need to load the game up at least once.

Games have API keys.  Users have IDs.  There is a token called the "Game Auth Token" that is created between each user and each game that user plays.  If you have never loaded up a game, that token isn't created, thus we can't do shit about it.

The tokens are created when the game is loaded up on Kong.  Unless you want kolonel to build an entire browser to load the game and then grab the data, I don't think it's going to work...

Just throwing this out there...
I have a secured GIT server that I'd gladly allow people to use should you want to have some additional developer help.
Said GIT server can also integrate with the bug tracker. :P

UPDATE:
FFUUUUUUUU.  They somehow caught on when I completed... 3 games... in a day?  I was "temporarily banned", and they removed like 2K in points.  Fucking Kongregate...

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/02/2013 8:10am

UPDATE:
FFUUUUUUUU.  They somehow caught on when I completed... 3 games... in a day?  I was "temporarily banned", and they removed like 2K in points.  Fucking Kongregate...

I completed 100 badges in a day (maybe even in an hour of 2), and nobody noticed it. It must have been one of your friends who reported you. 

TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

I don't have many friends.  Just a fuck ton of fans. :P