No more selecting processes. No more copying and pasting AoBs. The KongHack Ultra Trainer is finally here!
Newest version: 0.1.0.76 (Theta)
AS THIS IS AN EPSILON VERSION THERE ARE CERTAINLY still SOME BUGS TO WORK OUT. IF YOU USE THIS PROGRAM, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK. PRAISE, COMPLAINTS, FEATURE REQUESTS, WHATEVER, JUST POST YOUR THOUGHTS. IF YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH US, PLEASE CREATE A NEW TOPIC IN THE KONGHACK ULTRA TRAINER FORUM.
requires Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
Requires .Net 4.0 runtimes
The following prerequisites are required:
| || |
heres the first alpha test apk please feel free to try it on. **REQUIRES ROOT** android 4 and higher
KHUT for Android::
check the android section to find available hacks
ALTERNATE OS PORTS
Are you a macfag or a linux luser? Want to be able to use this trainer on your computer? Here is the deal.
I am willing to make a trainer for your OS, but I need hardware for development and testing. I will not dual boot my windows machine. I will not virtualbox. Space is limited, so basically what Im looking at is $200 to purchase a laptop for linux, and $200 to purchase a well spec'd used mac mini.
For the record, I am a windows developer. I have never written any code for mac os. I have never messed around with kernel level stuff in linux. Im sure it wont be as easy as windows, but it cant be that hard. right?
I will post any fundraising updates here if there are any.
Bug Fixes (0.1.0.76):
- fixed autoscan for latest chrome, firefox, and opera versions
- fixed issue with auto find failing to find games where the name has tokens starting with 2 valid hex chars ex(Tap Adventure)
New Features (android) (1/6/2016):
- fixed patching algorithm
- fixed process list not displaying on android version 4.5+
New Features (android) (12/30/2015):
- added individual progress bars to hacklist
- fixed the overall progress bar
New Release (android)(12/22/2015):
- android trainer enters open alpha testing
New Features (0.1.0.57):
- added button to deselect all hacks
New Features (0.1.0.35):
- run as admin enabled in options menu
- x64 version of trainer released
Bug Fixes (0.1.0.25/8):
- manual search button now works when there are 3 chars in search
- khut dll now properly works on Windows XP
New Features (0.1.0.25/8):
- fast hack options in options menu
New Features (0.1.0.22):
- manual search now lets you disable update as you type
- added fast scan options to the options menu, this is still an experimental feature and should be considered unstable.
New Features (0.1.0.16):
- added select all hacks button
- progress bar now responds to individual aobs that are part of multi aob cheat rather than just the cheat as a whole
- added some borders to some stuff (gui anti improvement)
- added tooltip to the expand description button
New Features (0.1.0.12):
- added option to pause process while applying hacks
- integrated kbh, kinda sorta
New Features (Gamma 0.1.0.10):
- Easier manual selection of processes
New Features (BETA RC7):
- konghack protocol links enabled, this will allow the user to launch the trainer directly from the userscript/website
- trainer is now single instance
New Features (BETA RC4):
- the Axe icon is now an options menu
- added option to automatically login
- added option to automatically vote
BugFixes (BETA RC2):
- expired session causes trainer to crash
- latest chrome update (Version 34.0.1847.116 m) has broken auto detect method for chrome.
- attempting to apply cheats to a nonexistent (closed) process crashes trainer
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"