Skip to content

Crush the Castle - 15 Points

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Crush the Castle. View game

22 posts

Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 12:28 am

Badges

Quote
Castle Crushers Badge (medium - 15 points)
24 castles destroyed

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 1:29 am

game is piss easy.. got up to level 18 in like 3 minutes now I got a bomb! which is the last thing u can toss.. im guessing the last one is 3 bombs

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 1:48 am
Quote from: "pkedpker"
game is piss easy.. got up to level 18 in like 3 minutes now I got a bomb! which is the last thing u can toss.. im guessing the last one is 3 bombs


You guessed correctly...the second to last level was near impossible. I think I beat it out of sheer luck.

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 1:57 am

23 wasn't too hard.. level 24 i cannot beat.. tried like 30 times! the bitch in white never seems to get touched!

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 2:32 am

fun game. bolders are 4 byte x 1. attached should get badge.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 4:02 am

You mean to tweak the number of moves you have left? Nice, at first I couldn't think of any values to changed.

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 8:10 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
You mean to tweak the number of moves you have left? Nice, at first I couldn't think of any values to changed.


O.O really?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 12:22 pm

To freeze the stones works.
you can search for people killed *1 and change it if you can't reach someone.

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 6:30 pm

Beat the game without cheating, will post sol in a second.

Edit: Didn't notice I was on the second page, thought I was first to post the sol :cry: haha

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 5, 2009 7:38 pm

Funny you can mess with the custom levels. Try this level: "1~w_i:-950,358.35|w_i:-950,236.6|ws_i:-950,144.85|c_k:-950,81.65|"

Load it, choose 3 bombs and click one time. :lol:

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 6, 2009 11:41 am

Nice find, Arthi. This game is quite fun and quite easy, I did it all legit.



Tookie