Skip to content

Crush the Castle - 15 Points

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Crush the Castle. View game

22 posts

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 6, 2009 11:56 am
Quote from: "tookie"
Nice find, Arthi. This game is quite fun and quite easy, I did it all legit.


I can't do lvl 1 (broken image removed)

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 6, 2009 4:51 pm
Quote from: "lol xD"
Quote from: "tookie"
Nice find, Arthi. This game is quite fun and quite easy, I did it all legit.

I can't do lvl 1 (broken image removed)



Thanks. (broken image removed)

this game is really fun. (broken image removed)
wish for another one like this

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 6, 2009 8:32 pm

I really enjoyed it actually, it's different.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Crush the Castle - 15 Points

Posted May 6, 2009 9:29 pm

It is a rip off of castle clout, which I think is a better game. You get points for damange and use the points for upgrades.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous