Learn to Fly
-migrated-
Learn to Fly 8.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Flight Penguin Physics Snow Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
So Cute, Yet So Repetitive 11/18/2016 8

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Learn to Fly

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Learn to Fly

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/18/2012 15:34

Learn to Fly - 65 pts. (new window)

High in the Sky

Maintain your flight for 5 full seconds

Beakbreaking Speed

Achieve a top speed of 150 mph

Achieving the Impossible

Complete the final 6,000-distance achievement

Around the World in 18 Days

Complete your mission in 18 days or fewer

Game Dscription
Learn to Fly, a free online Miscellaneous game brought to you by Armor Games. One Penguin Takes it personally when he is surfing the web and stumbles upon a web site telling him that he cant fly, after that he sets his mind to research and practice flying until he can prove the world that he can.. Learn to Fly!
Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/18/2009 11:09pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/light_b ... arn-to-fly

Anybody got this?
I didn't have much time to experiment, all I know is that *8 doesn't work
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/18/2009 11:49pm
Quote Post
EDIT: nvm

I didnt know the game didnt save (broken image removed)
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 12:13am
Quote Post
This doesnt even try and be difference. There is soo many of these games out that play almost exactly like this.
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 12:21am
Quote Post
...idk anything about _root variables or anything, but in the .swf file, i saw "_root.cash" referenced to plenty of times. idk if thats helpful or not...
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 12:22am
Quote Post
Well, I was just wondering what it was about because it apparently has a 4.48 rating.
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 2:33am
Quote Post
looking into it
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 2:59am
Quote Post
System Bot
Find the pointer for _level0/:cash. You will probably get 4 results. Search for _level0/:casha and you will probably get 3 results. Use the 1 result that is not common between the two. As soon as you find the pointer, it is your cash times 8. You can change it to whatever you want.

There are ALOT of variables in this game. You can try to mess with others if you want.. cday, lvlramp, lvlrh, lvlrf, lvlre, seafriction, seagravity, glideratio, rocketfuel, rocketpower, drag just to name a few.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 3:05am
Quote Post
nicce, thanks!
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 3:34am
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"
Find the pointer for _level0/:cash. You will probably get 4 results. Search for _level0/:casha and you will probably get 3 results. Use the 1 result that is not common between the two. As soon as you find the pointer, it is your cash times 8. You can change it to whatever you want.

There are ALOT of variables in this game. You can try to mess with others if you want.. cday, lvlramp, lvlrh, lvlrf, lvlre, seafriction, seagravity, glideratio, rocketfuel, rocketpower, drag just to name a few.

Assuming you saw all the same things i saw, how exactly did you know what to enter into CE?
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 2:36pm
Quote Post
System Bot
root variables start with _level0/:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 2:43pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"

Assuming you saw all the same things i saw, how exactly did you know what to enter into CE?

Probably not the most scientific method, but I do a text search for _level0/: which provides a list. Then I do a second search for _level0/:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (or some number of a's - whatever your obsessive compulsive disorder desires) which will return an empty set. If you then click the Undo Search, your text display on your results will be extended out, allowing you to see the various root variables. I had fun with _level0/:rcost which is Research Cost so it didn't matter how much money I had. On the last board, I locked _level0/:rocketfuel at 1400 when the board started and flew to 6000 without ever releasing the spacebar.
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 3:28pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KenniDog"
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"

Probably not the most scientific method, but I do a text search for _level0/: which provides a list. Then I do a second search for _level0/:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (or some number of a's - whatever your obsessive compulsive disorder desires) which will return an empty set. If you then click the Undo Search, your text display on your results will be extended out, allowing you to see the various root variables. I had fun with _level0/:rcost which is Research Cost so it didn't matter how much money I had. On the last board, I locked _level0/:rocketfuel at 1400 when the board started and flew to 6000 without ever releasing the spacebar.

And you said you had nothing to offer to these forums... pffft (broken image removed)

But i do have a question.... whenever i do a search for _level0/:, i only ever come up with one address and it has a question mark as the value... What am i doing wrong? I have the search type set to text...
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 4:30pm
Quote Post
same probly tasty
Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 6:20pm
Quote Post
Kenni, can you put your exact method on here to help those of us who've not quite nailed the method yet?

Tookie

Re: Learn to Fly Posted on: 05/19/2009 6:36pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
Kenni, can you put your exact method on here to help those of us who've not quite nailed the method yet?
  • Search for _level0 or _level0/:
  • Search for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Undo scan
  • Move your mouse over the addresses

Array of Bytes:
Search for: 96 0b 00 08 01 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Change to: 96 0b 00 08 01 06 80 84 2e 41 00 00 00 00
1.000.000 cash. Change it to 96 0b 00 08 01 06 00 40 CF 40 00 00 00 00 if you want 16.000 cash.